Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cucked to have 1 or 2 kids only?

D

dementus

Banned
-
I feel like I am gonna try having kids until at least 1 or 2 of them are Chads then I will be satisfied knowing I created a Superman that has all power over foids.

if only daughters yes

You're posting on an incel forum, you're not creating any chads unless you're a fakecel larper

You're posting on an incel forum, you're not creating any chads unless you're a fakecel larper
But dont Chads and incels have the same genetics? After all both Chad and incel of X race is of the same race

Nigga having children is the end goal of life

Personally I would keep trying until I have a son.

Best children dynamic is

Older sister and 2 younger brothers

But dont Chads and incels have the same genetics? After all both Chad and incel of X race is of the same race
I was the reason behind they gave you warning and removed your avi. Cry

Nigga having children is the end goal of life

Personally I would keep trying until I have a son.

Best children dynamic is

Older sister and 2 younger brothers
Hell nah, i ain't having no daughters if any at all

Hell nah, i ain't having no daughters if any at all
Oh c'mon it keeps things interesting

If you truly hated women you wouldn't have gotten married and had kids at all

Do you think that genetics are entirely random apart from your race, I genuinely have no clue how you could come to that conclusion

Yeah having daughters is cucked if you think about it but it's just the price to pay

Yes, you need to have at least 10 of them.

Genetic recombination

This is chicos family

Do you think that genetics are entirely random apart from your race, I genuinely have no clue how you could come to that conclusion

It is strange that poor people have more kids and continue the cycle of pover6

Yeah cus most of them died before 5 years old
That's what normies tell me all the time "People died young back then". It's not entirely true.

That's what normies tell me all the time "People died young back then". It's not entirely true.
Why wouldn't they? No medicine and no grasp on germ theory. Doctors didn't even wash their hands until the 1800s

Why wouldn't they? No medicine and no grasp on germ theory. Doctors didn't even wash their hands until the 1800s
You believe in germ theory?