Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it cringe to only have selfies up on Tinder?

S

subhuman666

Banned
-
I have very few photos of myself out doing stuff with people because 1) I don’t go out much and 2) I don’t like how I look in photos.
I have ONE photo with a friend.

what kind of photos do you guys use on Tinder? Is there any way I can make myself look interesting while alone? Please help.

Yes,it does nothing for you,it just boosts foids ego.
Only :bluepill:/:redpill: buy into that ''dating'' shit.
Making a Tinder is the last thing I want to do. The mere thought puts me on the verge of a panic attack. But I study computer science in a mediocre college. I’m simply not going to find people that go out clubbing here so this is my only way to get laid.

Incels using tinder is cringe no matter what.

Making a Tinder is the last thing I want to do. The mere thought puts me on the verge of a panic attack. But I study computer science in a mediocre college. I’m simply not going to find people that go out clubbing here so this is my only way to get laid.
How's it playing out?

I haven’t set up a Tinder yet and probably won’t for another week or so. What do you mean how it’s playing out lol?
See a lot of dudes say it's their only chance but they still don't get laid. :feelshaha:

Only incels with a death wish use Tinder.

Foids arent there for dating boyo. Just for ego boost and Instagram followers. For them it's just Instagram 2.0

They only pick 5% of men for a fuck

no but using tinder when you're not 6'2 and have a jawline that can cut titanium is

See a lot of dudes say it's their only chance but they still don't get laid. :feelshaha:
Well I know I will.
If you want to talk further about it, it’d have to be on a different forum.

Foids arent there for dating boyo. Just for ego boost and Instagram followers. For them it's just Instagram 2.0

They only pick 5% of men for a fuck
5% is enough.

Keep coping lmao. Nothing like subhumans projecting onto others
You think you're the shit? You're just a fakecel if you think you have a chance. Acting a little sus

Fuck off this forum, GrAYcel

Take a photo of yourself from a distance with a delay and photoshop other people around you.

Last time my friend uploaded a picture of me with him, he said that 20+ girls and a few faggots were asking about my insta and my name.
I get approached at least once whenever I go out clubbing and the girl usually starts the conversation with calling me hot or grinding on my dick.

in my life I got cold approached by 5 girls when I was just out minding my business, doing grocery shopping, in the gym etc.
Some even went out of their way to ask other people for my name and asked me out on social media. Also got catcalled a few times. My problem is that my autism fucked me over each time. Something that I have since worked on but sadly now I have no friends.

I don’t consider myself attractive but i’m attractive enough to have had pussy handed to me on a silver platter more times than I can count, while also not going out much ever and never approaching even once.

this place is full of subhumans projecting their insecurities onto others. It unironically is a crab bucket.
Holy shit, this is the braggiest brag I've seen on this forum.
You shouldn't be here.

@Pixycel Because i’m an incel. 75% of the subhumans here could wake up as Henry Cavill tomorrow and they’d still be incels. You don’t realise how utterly autistic and braindead you all are and how much that affects your chances.

no, you're really not.

Just leave bro
Inceldom is more than physical. It’s no lie when most people say that incels have a sub 80 IQ. The people on this forum are mentally retarded. It’s just how it is.

It should be fine if you have at least 1 taken of you doing something. Take a selfie outside somewhere as well so it’s not all mirror selfie’s. Not sure why you think tinder will work out for you when you fucked up with drunk girls grinding on your dick.

It’s no lie when most people say that incels have a sub 80 IQ.
only one here that's sub 80 iq is you for wasting you're time signing up to this site:feelskek:
unironically just go outside and live your life, there's no point in you staying.

Get the fuck out of here retard. Bragging about being cold approach, fuck you

It should be fine if you have at least 1 taken of you doing something. Take a selfie outside somewhere as well so it’s not all mirror selfie’s. Not sure why you think tinder will work out for you when you fucked up with drunk girls grinding on your dick.
I was more autistic back then. Now my desperation has become stronger than my anxiety. I used to basically run away from foids. No longer will that be the case. I’ve never been closer to roping in my life

only one here that's sub 80 iq is you for wasting you're time signing up to this site:feelskek:
unironically just go outside and live your life, there's no point in you staying.
I have no social circle. I can’t do that. I rarely get cold approached when i’m just walking around outside. It mainly happens in clubs.

I’ve never been closer to roping in my life
You know what? If you're so pathetic that you turn down the good life that's been handed to you just do it.
Just rope, no one wants you here.

And if you're just posting this to get a rise out of us you're even more retarded then I thought.

You know what? If you're so pathetic that you turn down the good life that's been handed to you just do it.
Just rope, no one wants you here.

And if you're just posting this to get a rise out of us you're even more retarded then I thought.
He just gayposted

it's over
Jfl he will be back trust me.
If you had to ask for the most basic social advice on an incrl forum, then it never began :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jfl he will be back trust me.
If you had to ask for the most basic social advice on an incrl forum, then it never began :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
probably just a cunt that wanted attention.
Doubt that account was ever legit

probably just a cunt that wanted attention.
No, he was asking for real, then when he got his answers he wanted to dip while getting some attention. Literally his faggot post will be removed in 5 mins, we will forget about him, and he will embarrass himself IRL and create an alt here :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I use my best angles and I have cool photos of myself, still no matches. :feelsclown:

Thank god taht f@gg0t got banned

Just leave bro
Lol I thought he was a normie looking mentalcel which can be tolerated and now he said he can have pussy on silver platter lmfao. Mentall ill larper