Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it confirmed ReviewoftheWeek is an incel?

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
He seems so down, like all the joy of life has been sucked out of him.

i would not be suprised

Bump for knowledge.

Are there any leaked images of this guy with a girl? He can at least betabux.

you're a fakecel if you can't tell

The dude is on the path to being the most famous incel of the 21st century, maybe ever. I wish him the best.

Guy has status. Can get any girl

Look who pulled up to see him.

Image_2.jpg

are we taking into account his hunter eyes though?

Probably too autistic to realise that he is an incel tbqh.

ofc he is wtf

he looks like a 12 y/o

He was exposed as femail to male transgender a while back tbh.

He is the greatest food reviewer out there.

Would you still fuck?

tenor.gif

Where's his gf then?
Chad doesn't have a gf, he just picks up random femoids and rails them in public, then make their beta hubbies raise chad's baby, i'm willing to bet that an inceltears user is raising one of reviewchad's children RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.

Chad doesn't have a gf, he just picks up random femoids and rails them in public, then make their beta hubbies raise chad's baby, i'm willing to bet that an inceltears user is raising one of reviewchad's children RIGHT. FUCKING. NOW.
Chad has a gf but you're right he also has a lot of side bitches. Where are Reviewbrah's bitches? Invisible

Thanks guys, photoshop is awesome. I'm taking requests.

In all seriousness, might he be gay? He has a strict skin care regimen, long nails, etc.

In all seriousness, might he be gay? He has a strict skin care regimen, long nails, etc.
long nails are comfortable and nobody wants to have old skin, nothing 'gay' about that.

This guy is 100%, an incel-virgin.

Dude looks like Alfalfa from Little Rascal's botched, failed attempt of a clone. He has height from what I can gather, but it's lanklet status.
Plus:

- Wears untailored suits that are entirely too big for him.
- Reviews fast food, as if fast food were even worthy of being reviewed. It's like reviewing a pile of dog shit you come across on the sidewalk. Why??
- Just generally an awkwardcel, Weirdcel
- Could fall into any of these with ease: Auschwitzcel, Cartilagecel / Earcel, claviclecel, eyecel. Dude is just not a good looking guy by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:
This guy is 100%, an incel-virgin.

Dude looks like Alfalfa from Little Rascal's botched, failed attempt of a clone. He has height from what I can gather, but it's lanklet status.
Plus:

- Wears untailored suits that are entirely too big for him.
- Reviews fast food, as if fast food were even worthy of being reviewed. It's like reviewing a pile of dog shit you come across on the sidewalk. Why??
- Just generally an awkwardcel, Weirdcel
- Could fall into any of these with ease: Auschwitzcel, Cartilagecel / Earcel, claviclecel, eyecel. Dude is just not a good looking guy by any stretch of the imagination.
He has nice blue turquoise colored eyes and seems to have a high intellect, but those are the only positives I can say about him. It's over for him pretty hard.

yes, he's an incel. we used to message occasionally before he blew up and he told me he's a virgin and possibly autistic

'Splain

lol

The only time he's ever been happy.

lNa5efDS5BUG5ktiaBq2q3yAtF8PNttuLTqEGITzXDA.png
this cat looks very majestic, I like this guy again now that I know hes prob not fakecel (I figured he would have capitalised on his fame)

He kinda looks like a FTM. I don't understand why he reviews fast food. Instead he could review expensive restaurant food or real food from a butcher, then he would atleast get real nutrition and look less like a subhuman. I think he's an incel but not khhv.

@Speedloader thoughts?

i dont think so, got that youtube fame
maybe scored 1-2 chicks
but yeah hes got incel tier looks, wouldnt be surprised if he is