Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it common for incels to have a phobia about faggots and dick ?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Duck
IsThat

anime is so gay and jew

First nobody is afraid of the alphabet people. It was always retarded when wokies started calling people “ists” and “phobes” at every turn. Yeah, Google and other woke companies now show definitions encompassing this usage/meaning but the vast majority of people associate phobia with fear not hatred or dislike.

Second people usually don’t like gays because 9 times out of 10 they don’t behave like regular people — they behave and present themselves like mentally ill weirdos and they go around with a chip on their shoulder and a gigantic victim complex which are totally undeserved because every major institution, social media platform, and corporation caters to them and treats them with special protected status.

I wouldn’t dislike somebody that was gay if they just acted like a normal fucking person, but almost always they’re like vegans who bring it up whenever they can (this is why they constantly have their stupid fucking pride parades and dress like retards to show everyone just how very gay they are) and they very clearly want to be “Le special snowflakes” and very clearly want everyone else to shower them with attention and sympathy when they’re some of the most privileged people around.

Being gay or trans is “in” right now because you’re treated like you’re part of some elite protected group and anytime anyone says anything even remotely critical of you everybody leaps to your defense, it’s like white knights for women, same type of thing.

If you want to see an actual oppressed group look at the groups that you actually are allowed to just bully and dick on with no push pack and with all of society cheering you on (cough cough incels cough cough).

Fuck your race and sexuality and pronouns, nobody gives a shit — nobody asked and normal functioning people do not care, we just get fucking annoyed and start to hate you for shoveling it in our face all the time and making demands like you’re fucking royalty.

Last edited:
Majority of self reported incels are tradcons. that to the Point that kys is more viable than turning into faggot following the logic of this forum.

"Phobia"
Not scared of fags just want to lynch them
:feelswhat:
imagine being scared by @FamilyGuy1999

Majority of self reported incels are tradcons. that to The Point that kys is more viable than turning into faggot following The logic of this forum.
tradcuck copers can lick the shitstains off my fucking toilet. still would want to lynch fags :feelswhat:

anime is so gay and jew
:yes:
dangerously based :blackpill:

(didn't watch whatever that video was because fuck that).

nah, idgaf about gays. they don't produce a negative or positive reaction in me at all.

i do find the "rainbow pride" types to be extremely annoying, but im not uncomfortable around gays who act like normal human beings.

as for dicks, i did feel extremely uncomfortable about seeing other mens' dicks in the locker room back when i had a gym membership.

First nobody is afraid of the alphabet people. It was always retarded when wokies started calling people “ists” and “phobes” at every turn. Yeah, Google and other woke companies now show definitions encompassing this usage/meaning but the vast majority of people associate phobia with fear not hatred or dislike.
this pisses me off too tbh, come up with a new fucking word, don't co-opt 'phobia' to mean something completely different.

i do find the "rainbow pride" types to be extremely annoying, but im not uncomfortable around gays who act like normal human beings.
The issue and the reason why gays are so widely disliked is that the former is the norm and gays that act like regular people without constantly signaling their gayness and acting like they’re a victim (they’re not, they have a legion of white knights and every corporation and social media platform take their side) are the exception rather than the rule.

Most gays I’ve either met or seen speak are very clearly mentally ill narcissists. If you ever go to tranny/gay forums these people are fucking insane, they’re delusional and think that the only possible reason people have a problem with them is their sexuality or pronouns when really it’s because they’re insufferable and make ridiculous demands of people. Its those traits that are more responsible for people not liking them seems to me.

Last edited:
I have a phobia for "Canada".