Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it better to suffer or to not exist?

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
what do you think? I mean at least suffering is something, right? it exists? maybe only in our heads as a meme and idea of a feeling but it is natural, nothingness isn't
nature means high entropy, meaning chaos, so chaos = good, while order = nothingness = bad? never thought about it like that :feelshmm:

No existence = No possibility of suffering

Idk tbh ngl ded srs.

To not exist
I don't know bro, imagine the nothingness, you can't, it's so abstract yet scary, like the ultimate evil you know? it's like in a tv show about cops, there are small evils like small crimials who only steal, and big criminals that murder like terrorists, terrorists are like nothingness, the ultimate enemy, death. think about black holes, they transform everything into nothingness, they are the universe biggest enemy

To not exist. I’d rather die than continue suffering like this.

No existence = No possibility of suffering
yeah I know but that's the thing, suffering means you at least exist and expierence thing, if you don't exist (death) it means you don't expierence
it's like negative numbers and zero, really crazy shit man can;t even explain it

yeah I know but that's the thing, suffering means you at least exist and expierence thing, if you don't exist (death) it means you don't expierence
it's like negative numbers and zero, really crazy shit man can;t even explain it
Why is entropy a measurement of good? Suffering is experienced through ourselves, indenpendent of other beings and things. If we are no more, there can be no more suffering (for oneself).

Why is entropy a measurement of good? Suffering is experienced through ourselves, indenpendent of other beings and things. If we are no more, there can be no more suffering (for oneself).
because it exists, it's a one not a zero

It cant be better because its nothing. Its not anything because its nothing. I can say all i want about how it would be better if I was dead but it wouldnt be anything, better, worse, upside down, sideways, big, small, fun, boring, etc. All i can say is i would like to not suffer by not existing, but it couldn't be better

But obviously most people here prefer to stay here and suffer because they havent killed themselves yet

It's better to not exist tbh

You don't stop existing.

Non existence is better. I wish I could go back to the state before I was born.

It's hard to imagine non-existence, but I'd take my chances with it.

Not exist. I'm tired of suffering, and I've had much more than my fair share of it by this point. Just end me.

not exist because you feel nothing tbh

I can't say. I'd say not existing

what do you think? I mean at least suffering is something, right? it exists? maybe only in our heads as a meme and idea of a feeling but it is natural, nothingness isn't
nature means high entropy, meaning chaos, so chaos = good, while order = nothingness = bad? never thought about it like that :feelshmm:
Not existing in the first place would’ve been ideal

Better to not exist, part of the reason why suicide is based. Just remove yourself from physical existence and you're at peace.

I wish I didn’t exist if I knew it was going to be this way

I dont like to suffer

not exist, if i am suffering in physical pain i would want to be put down

I would rather feel nothing than pain. Is this some sort of masochist fetish?