Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it better to be silent in a noisy world?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
It’s a noisy world where if you speak it’ll just get drowned out by bigger and louder voices and people would probably ignore you. Is it better to just be silent because nobody would listen to you? Or to just limit your words when interacting with Normies etc.

I'd say be silent and just speak whensoever necessary

When you withhold your words, it makes them more powerful when you do speak

When you withhold your words, it makes them more powerful when you do speak
True jfl people get shocked when I say certain shit. Fuck extroverts and them speaking too much. Verbal diarrhoea and it’s brainrot before brainrot

I'd say be silent and just speak whensoever necessary
Yeah that’s the way to go tbh. IRL I hate people who can’t keep their fucking mouths shut jfl

True jfl people get shocked when I say certain shit. Fuck extroverts and them speaking too much. Verbal diarrhoea and it’s brainrot before brainrot
Yeah

I think everyones at least seen the meme, or known of that quiet kid in their class, that one time roasted someone, and because they barely speak it has way more effect

But if someone is always talking and says the same roast, they do not get as big of a reaction

When the music stops playing, everything drops.

So there's some merit to living in a noisy world.

I like the sound of my computer and laptop running, it can sometimes be soothing.

It’s a noisy world where if you speak it’ll just get drowned out by bigger and louder voices and people would probably ignore you. Is it better to just be silent because nobody would listen to you? Or to just limit your words when interacting with Normies etc.
ID rather rot alone at this point, Humanity is disgusting

When the music stops playing, everything drops.

So there's some merit to living in a noisy world.

I like the sound of my computer and laptop running, it can sometimes be soothing.
I like ambience but people talking too much about bullshit irl and can’t keep their mouths shut it disturbs peace tbh. Quietism as a philosophy is based too but need to read more into it
Music and ambience is way more tasteful than Normiebabble. But even music with vocals pisses me off that’s why I’m starting to listen to instrumentals more like synth wave music so I can just think. Music with vocals almost blocks my inner monologue

Yes people wont listen to you
People look for status and looks IRL before agreeing and parroting back what you say just in different phraseology

Yes people wont listen to you
That nigger Andrew tate built his popularity by specifically crafting and portraying an image of what he is that will specifically pique the interest of Normies. And what’s that image? Hyper masculine red pill charismatic guy and he knew Normies get wet over that sort of guy because that sort of character was a gap in the redpill grift market sort of. He was over exaggerated and a much more polarising version of that character.

and look it worked out and people parrot everything he says now these days. It’s all about image. No image if you’re invisible

Music and ambience is way more tasteful than Normiebabble.
I agree. Normies don't talk about interesting things, all they talk about "Oh this guy/woman is hot," sports, cars, movies, celebrities, social media, and other stuff. It's all pretty much surface level, superificial, materialistic, and normies are usually vain as well.

With music and ambience you can be immersed within it or just zone out.