Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it better to be nice incel or a hyper-confident incel

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
If you are a nice incel, than people (especially foids) will stomp all over you. On the other hand, if you come off as confident then everyone will hate you and call you terms such as "Napoleon complex". Which is better to be, nice or aggressive?

incel just loses, there is no better option

Wasn't this thread already posted on here yesterday? Or am i just having a deja vu?

nice. as much as some people will LARP that dark triad incels and confident incels thrive its not true, those are the types that are targetted the most by normies. If they hate you they will join together to fuck you over and everything is in favor of the normie majority.

Wasn't this thread already posted on here yesterday? Or am i just having a deja vu?
Was it? This question came into my head right now. Maybe my subconscious memory saw it or something.

.co threads are basically just the same things over and over. Truly purgatory.

As an Incel there is no winning.

Wasting time and energy being too nice to normies and foids will only make you seem like an orbiter. I rather not be overly nice so I don't get taken advantage of like cucks.

Be neutral. Be nice or aggressive when either is warranted, not as any default state.

I am autistic so I think being NT("confident") is always better.

It's a common question.

As for me, I've already lost. So i try to minimize future losses by being polite.

I've tried it all and only humbleness seems to help - at least it doesn't make things worse IRL.

I have to swallow my pride and endure MORONS for the "privilege" of paying for their help.

I figure it like this...

The time i have to endure them is short and the benefits of it last much longer than my discomfort.

It's a risk assessment thing too!

I can instantly be a snarling vicious violent bastard if the situation requires it.

It’s does not matter since you’re an incel already

nice. as much as some people will LARP that dark triad incels and confident incels thrive its not true, those are the types that are targetted the most by normies. If they hate you they will join together to fuck you over and everything is in favor of the normie majority.

Wasting time and energy being too nice to normies and foids will only make you seem like an orbiter. I rather not be overly nice so I don't get taken advantage of like cucks.
you can be nice but not a compete doormat cuck

Both still over idk

There is no 'better,' the incel loses and that will never change

both suck in their own ways. hyper confident incels are seen as assholes while nicecels are seen as pushovers.

My guess is to be nice because that's what you're expected to do given your status. I can imagine you'll get a lot of friction in life from the latter.

My experience is being polite is easier. Also I think its easier to be kind of a lone wolf, I try to not depend on others and not have others depend on me. Basically try to set myself up so Im not a target or disappointment for people and minimalize my own disappointment in humanity

Aggressive. At least you shall get some fags butthurt

Nobody cares about how you act because they'll always hate seeing our faces