Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it better to be Black man or White man today?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
What do you guys think?

WHITE, NO DENYING THAT.

I remember someone made a thread relating the bbc pill to the dogpill @Copexodius Maximus

Black, no doubt.

When it comes to ascending, probably black from media representation. In movies, videogames, and some tv shows for the past 20-30 years blacks have been portrayed as far more masculine than any other race, I'd say with the media change brings cultural change, combine that with the whole BLM shit where women have given up on white men for the social status points.

Whaitu cocku onry boyo

Rather black tyrone than white incel

A4E37163 7BAF 4C00 9F4E 94312A80163E

When it comes to ascending, probably black from media representation. In movies, videogames, and some tv shows for the past 20-30 years blacks have been portrayed as far more masculine than any other race, I'd say with the media change brings cultural change, combine that with the whole BLM shit where women have given up on white men for the social status points.
cope

are you fucking retarded

Just be good looking bro

White because when you are white, non-whites automatically assume that you must be rich, handsome and convivial whereas when you are a nigger, people assume that you are some violent chimp.

White because when you are white, non-whites automatically assume that you must be rich, handsome and convivial whereas when you are a nigger, people assume that you are some violent chimp.
this. whites can go anywhere and everyone will assume they are rich. while us ethnics seen as poorfags