Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it better to be a fit manlet or a fat tall guy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Who is more attractive to women?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
In terms of attracting women? It seems like women don't really give a shit about a guy being fit if he's short. On the other hand, women seem to get turned on by the "protector" or "daddy" role which tall guys can fill, regardless of body type. A fit short guy probably has the same SMV as an obese short guy.

I see dad bod tallfags with foids way more than coping gymlets

In terms of attracting women? It seems like women don't really give a shit about a guy being fit if he's short. On the other hand, women seem to get turned on by the "protector" or "daddy" role which tall guys can fill, regardless of body type. A fit short guy probably has the same SMV as an obese short guy.
you can just lose the weight

Plus this
, women seem to get turned on by the "protector" or "daddy" role which tall guys can fill, regardless of body type. A fit short guy probably has the same SMV as an obese short guy.

Fat tallfag any time they are moggers.

As long as the tall guy isnt disabled then Height always wins. You can go to the gym to lose weight but you cannot lose your manletism no matter what and foids instinctually know this

tall guys hold weight better, also they can lose it. most foids can tolerate a dad bod on a tall guy anyways.

The dad bod is a fetish for some girls, but they still have to be taller. If you're fat and short I don't see a way out

Being tall you're always seen as dominant, more so if fat. Gymmaxxed manlets will always be perceived as inferior.

A fit short guy probably has the same SMV as an obese short guy.
This is complete cope. Fit will always be infinitely more appealing than obese unless the foid has a feeder fetish. Height will always matter more than bodytype though.

I have seen average looking tall fat guys with decent looking girlfriends. Short fit guys need at least good looking face, they're most likely landwhale magnets.

How fat is "fat?"

Fat and tall like Edmund Kemper.

if ur fat you can get fit

You can do something about getting fit & losing fat. Nothing to counter being a manlet.

fat tall guy. i have known fat guysvwith foid partner.

You can always lose weight but once you’re an adult you can’t grow any taller

Lmzo if this is even a question.

Too obvious. Could you create smth more complicated next time?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back