Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is it bad that I'm so bothered by this?

Is it bad that I'm so bothered by this?

• A bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just... in general it feels to me like it was written by edgy, arrogant zoomers.

And I truly don't dislike zoomers, but I dislike this subset of them that think they know everything and that it's cool to swear every 15 seconds.

... /rant

XD

Just... in general it feels to me like it was written by edgy, arrogant zoomers.

And I truly don't dislike zoomers, but I dislike this subset of them that think they know everything and that it's cool to swear every 15 seconds.

... /rant

XD
The guy DID say he learnt from video games and magazines

The guy DID say he learnt from video games and magazines

I guess.

It's a bit like Rey from Star Wars though isn't it... naturally gifted with no training needed, and painted in amazing light.

I think people tend to prefer characters like Luke because he has human flaws, humility, needs training, etc.

It feels far closer to reality and more relatable.

I guess.

It's a bit like Rey from Star Wars though isn't it... naturally gifted with no training needed, and painted in amazing light.

I think people tend to prefer characters like Luke because he has human flaws, humility, needs training, etc.

It feels far closer to reality and more relatable.
sigur ros cel?

Why are you watching (((modern media)))

That was the whole point of the scene to get you interested.

Surely though clips should want to impress me with the movie not make me think it looks rubbish lol

Joker 2 got a lot of negative attention too but it didn't translate into ticket sales.

Why are you watching (((modern media)))

I do have a few movies I want to watch but I don't think they're particularly woke... and mostly not very new either.

I like watching clips of films like this but yeah it's amazing how poor quality a lot of stuff is now.

Last edited:
Yes somehow it's like they're so gifted that they just know the gun won't go off by accident, lol

This is a terrible lesson to teach young people!
I once quit a job training kids this type if shit, for this very reason. They were so used to video games and toys, they didn't realize the danger IRL guns posed...
Yeah I used to listen to them very often ^_^

I once quit a job training kids this type if shit, for this very reason. They were so used to video games and toys, they didn't realize the danger IRL guns posed...

That's really unfortunate yeah. They need to be taught otherwise from the ground up and... these movies aren't helping if they for some reason are reinforcing these bad practices.

But yeah Sigur Ros is pretty good :D

I mostly listen to Radiohead when I want experimental rock stuff now though.

I'm watching a movie right now - A Quiet Place 3.

I notice the same thing in this movie that the protagonist - and possibly a small group of other characters - is the only person of roughly normal intelligence. Everyone else it's like they have brain damage or something.

Yah Quiet Place 3 was bad, lol

It didn't really seem to have much interest in the IP and instead wanted to tell a completely unrelated drama story about a woman with cancer.

It had the occasional good moment but they were few and far between.

Oh well. The first two were very good :)