Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it bad that i like making cartoon characters?

ClownCharizard6774

ClownCharizard6774

Banned
-
I have to explain this.

I am making some projects like some animated tv shows that I want to pitch and for drawing characters, I perfer to draw anthropromorphic animals that wear toon gloves.

Now, it's not for a weird reason like you may be thinking. It's actually because it's way easier to draw the four fingered toon gloves than non gloved hands & I think it's more appealing.

So in honesty do you think it's weird like the title says?

No. If you like doing it and enjoy then who am I to judge?

You could Cartoonanimatormaxx like Craig McCracken.

I have to explain this.

I am making some projects like some animated tv shows that I want to pitch and for drawing characters, I perfer to draw anthropromorphic animals that wear toon gloves.

Now, it's not for a weird reason like you may be thinking. It's actually because it's way easier to draw the four fingered toon gloves than non gloved hands & I think it's more appealing.

So in honesty do you think it's weird like the title says?

Before anyone asks. No, it's not for a weird or sexual reason.
You could Cartoonanimatormaxx like Craig McCracken.

Who?

He got famous for creating The Powerpuff Girls. Lauren Faust, creator of My Little Pony FiM married him and now they raise up a daughter from what I know. Do you think she would've married him if es wasn't a famous money Cartoonist or if he looked too low T? I doubt it.

Why would that be weird tbh?

No tbh, I think it’s perfectly fine.