Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it bad that I don't get morning wood anymore since 16/17

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I've been thinking and I can't remember the last time I got morning wood. I'm 21 and I haven't gotten it in years. I had it in early puberty and then it stopped a few yrs ago.
It's healthy at any age and is a sign of a properly functioning blood and nervous system in and around the penis. Young boys may experience NPT as young as 6 to 8 years old. NPT may also occur in men in their 60s and 70s.
This is very unsettling if true. It means it started too late for me and ended too early. I'm reading about causes like obesity and low t, but I lift 3x a week and have estimated myself to be at 12% bodyfat so that is unlikely the reason. Of course just because I lift and aren't fat doesn't mean I'm not low t. It also says depression can make you lose it, but depression is my default state so I guess It's early death for me. Right now I expect full erectile dysfunction by the time I'm 30 with the way things are going. My current erections are still somewhat fine, but noticeably softer than a few yrs ago. This is what inceldom does to you.

Last edited:
I've been thinking and I can't remember the last time I got morning wood. I'm 21 and I haven't gotten it in years. I had it in early puberty and then it stopped a few yrs ago.
Weird, I get a morning wood every day and I'm 20.
Plus depression may have a role in it

Although depressed individuals commonly report decreased libido, it was not known if such changes are accompanied by neurophysiological alterations. Preliminary studies suggest that some depressed men may manifest diminished nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT), an objective measure of erectile capacity. ()

This is very unsettling if true. It means it started too late for me and ended too early. I'm reading about causes like obesity and low t, but I lift 3x a week and have estimated myself to be at 12% bodyfat so that is unlikely the reason. Of course just because I lift and aren't fat doesn't mean I'm not low t. It also says depression can make you lose it, but depression is my default state so I guess It's early death for me. Right now I expect full erectile dysfunction by the time I'm 30 with the way things are going. My current erections are still somewhat fine, but noticeably softer than a few yrs ago. This is what inceldom does to you.
Same for me, stopped getting around that time. My sexual peak was like 15, that's when I should have been getting laid the most, jfl it's over.

you sleep like shit

If you're using prescription meds, take a break from them for a while and also go on a month long nofap.

Sounds bad as I'm in my 30s and I get morning wood still maybe 3 times a week that I need to deal with the moment I wake up.

yeah quite bad, you need to get some decent sleep

you sleep like shit
yeah quite bad, you need to get some decent sleep
I do sleep bad right now, but even when I slept well I still didn't get it.
Same for me, stopped getting around that time. My sexual peak was like 15, that's when I should have been getting laid the most, jfl it's over.
Jfl we're truly genetic trash. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm impotent. Not that I'm ever gonna have a chance to make a kid anyways, but still it feels bad knowing your dick barely works. Jfl it's so over.

Sounds terrible tbh

Yes it's quite bad tbh. Try having sex.

I think it goes in phases tbh
If you were closer to ascending or felt like you were close to ascending that feeling would probably go away.

What day nofap are you on?

I dont get morning wood when I jerk off alot. If I take a break for a few days it comes back though