Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is it autism trait or do most people do this ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

defeated by the non-NT and facepill
★★★★★
Today my roomate lost his keys to our dorm and keep in mind he's an aspie like me and I couldn't stop laughing because it's so funny to me when someone loses their possessions no matter who he is. He kept searching for his keys and It was even funnier I tried to hold my laugh because I didn't want it to seem like I am making fun of him but I couldn't hold my laugh so I bursted out laughing idk why its so funny when someone loses something I am legit laughing rn as I am writing this and can't focus much. It's peak comedy.

you probably stole his keys, didn’t you? :feelshehe:

No, a sperg trait would be if you got on the floor and started humping the carpet like a faggot

you probably stole his keys, didn’t you? :feelshehe:
no I didnt but its so funny when someone searches for his lost belongings ive done it with other people too. Like they search and I'm laughing like a maniac meanwhile they're worried.

no I didnt but its so funny when someone searches for his lost belongings ive done it with other people too. Like they search and I'm laughing like a maniac meanwhile they're worried.
do you laugh at other peoples misfortune in general or just specifically when they lose stuff ?

do you laugh at other peoples misfortune in general or just specifically when they lose stuff ?
usually not but when they lose shit its so funny especially if its a phone. I am giga weird. The more valuable the item, the funnier it is for me.

Schadenfreude used to hit hard until I managed to contain it.

finding it funny isnt an aspie trait, laughing uncontrollably like a maniac is