Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW is it asking too much?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
truly sad knowing that I'll never have a cute tomboy gf, fucking gay earth. Btw this chick looks a lot like my former oneitis

holy fuck.
girls in boxers is everything ngl.

In any normal sane world no, unfortunately we are in clown world

Looks somewhat ugly.

Looks like a feminine guy :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelspuke:

Yea if a girl doesn't even have the body for it they just look like dudes.

My cousin had short hair like that for few years but because of her extremely feminine thicc body she pulled it off well,i never thought i would've liked girls with short hair until i saw her with one.

99% of men would fuck her given a chance. Imagine hundreds of millions of men on earth chasing after just her. In that sense, yes, it is too much to ask. Your level is 35+ yo obese roasties.

99% of men would fuck her given a chance. Imagine hundreds of millions of men on earth chasing after just her. In that sense, yes, it is too much to ask. Your level is 35+ yo obese roasties.
brutal

fuck I would destroy that pussy.

Holy fucking shitnwhy did you donthisnto me

Now I have tongonfap

Brb

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

The state of stating the obvious.

Is she beautiful in your eyes? look at her face and tell me.
yes shes cute and her body looks super soft and white

thought you posted gay stuff for a moment

Would smash. Great taste @Tenshi
And yes it is too much to ask in clown world. Females want all sub-8 men dead.

I’d smash (out of desperation) tbh but I’d prefer a blonde blue eyed Stacy over a tomboy all day and twice on sundays.

She needs a spanking for cutting her hair.

Her face looks like that of a little boy.

Most Women look disgusting without long hair.
Cope, I find her extremely attractive. Keep coping for our high T levels you soy chugging BuzzFeed watching low T bitch boy.

can any smartcel help me find the source of this video?

Depressing tbh cause the male equivalent of that small tit tomboy (a feminine gingercel with a microdick) wouldn't be fantasized by women

And of course the videos I really want to see never load for me

The hair ruins it.

Liking Women with long hair is a soyboy trait?

:feelsseriously:
Not liking a women with cute bubble butt, clear smooth skin and small perky(JBish) boobs and the very feminine face is infact a low T soy boy trait.

Not liking a women with cute bubble butt, clear smooth skin and small perky(JBish) boobs and the very feminine face is infact a low T soy boy trait.

Notice how i was talking about her face and not her body.

That girl has a really nice body. Her face is quite unattractive but her pussy makes up for it. Looks like a toddlers

When I used to lurk 4chan years ago I think there was a girl named Tomboy Chan? I could be getting my names wrong but she is the reason I grew a fetish for tomboys in my early years

Don't like
She is not that pretty

Im goint to destroy that pussy
FUCFK IF ONLY GIVEN THE CHANCE
OP ruining my no fap streak

Nice ass but not my type

Nice body but face reminds me of a preteen boy