Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it an IOI?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
If a woman asks you to go to fitness together

Reeeeeeee get out fakecel. If a girl ever wants to do something on her own volition with you just one on one, she wants you inside her.

no, you're her gay friend
This is unlikely unless OP is a fruitcake.

that's quite unusual. Are you gonna go?

She is using u as an emotional tapon while you do cardio with her

I wouldn't mind hanging out with women as long as they don't act like hoes and talk about fucking chad

It’s more than nothing I guess, just make sure she doesn’t cuck you and use you as, in the words of muh nigguh, an emotional tampon.

that's quite unusual. Are you gonna go?
No, she is like 10-12 years older than me, which scared me off a bit. I told her i workout at home.

I wouldnt call it an IOI, depends on how the woman acts toward you and not just some request

Reeeeeeee get out fakecel. If a girl ever wants to do something on her own volition with you just one on one, she wants you inside her.

This.
Op has come full circle from.bitching about fakecels to becoming one himself.

You guys are too quick to asume everything as best case scenario. I've thought i've recieved IOIs in the past and each time i've been getting humiliated, hence virgin at 25.

I invited a girl to go for a walk, she told me she was just looking for friends. I said no. Then she suggested we go running together. I ignored it. She invited me and another guy to come to holiday gathering with her friends. I said no. She asked again a day later. I ignored.

So then I decided to ask her somewhere since it seemed like she was trying for something. I texted the number that she had found a way to give me. She agreed, but then the next day she suggested we invite other guys. I said no.

So we went and hung out for 4 hours. Then she texted me immediately after. Then invited me to hang out with her friends. I went. I left. She in invited me to hang out with them again. I almost didn't go, but decided to get it over with. I went, but before I left told her I liked her. She tolde she was just seeing too many guys right then.

Moral of the story : even if you're compatible, even if she likes you and shows some interest, as an incel she sees you as a beta orbiter.

So to you I say, it doesn't matter what it is, you're an incel, and somewhere along the road one of the thousand checks she does before sleeping with you will fail, because you're an incel.

I invited a girl to go for a walk, she told me she was just looking for friends. I said no. Then she suggested we go running together. I ignored it. She invited me and another guy to come to holiday gathering with her friends. I said no. She asked again a day later. I ignored.

So then I decided to ask her somewhere since it seemed like she was trying for something. I texted the number that she had found a way to give me. She agreed, but then the next day she suggested we invite other guys. I said no.

So we went and hung out for 4 hours. Then she texted me immediately after. Then invited me to hang out with her friends. I went. I left. She in invited me to hang out with them again. I almost didn't go, but decided to get it over with. I went, but before I left told her I liked her. She tolde she was just seeing too many guys right then.

Moral of the story : even if you're compatible, even if she likes you and shows some interest, as an incel she sees you as a beta orbiter.

So to you I say, it doesn't matter what it is, you're an incel, and somewhere along the road one of the thousand checks she does before sleeping with you will fail, because you're an incel.
thats depressing.

if you're ugly no, if you're chad yes

If the woman doesn't make it immediately and clearly obvious that she likes you, it's over.

She wants you to be her beta orbiter.

Damn dekim idk my mans is a slayer ;)

I know I shouldn't write this here but many married couples started out as friends. It also gives you some experience. But today if you aren't ballz deep on the first date up her ass its over.

You’re her buddy...it never began, OP.