Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it actually easier to get 18 and under foids

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Every time you hear of a man dating/fucking a younger girl, you'll always hear something like "it's because he can't get a woman his own age". Which assumes that he'd prefer a woman his age over a younger girl and that younger girls are easier to get. Around where I live, there was this 39 year old married man who coached a university gymnastics team. He ended up getting caught having sex with one of the 18 year old Stacies on his team in a car and they were both arrested for indecent exposure. But the comments on the article was as if he actually wanted a woman his age, couldn't get one so he had to resort to an 18 year old (they had a pic of his wife and a pic of the 18 year old Stacy and she mogged his wife to hell and back).

1 year old foids are super easy

no it's actually harder ;) the foids that are the easiest to get as gf (for a normie, not an incel) are the non-roastie foids that are about 20 years old because desperation kicks in at that age and you can usually get away with cold approaching. the post wall hags are coping hard, it's best to not listen to 25-50 year old women regarding anything at all. younger or older ones can be honest sometimes

Lol , He had someone of his own age , He just wanted someone young

Lol , He had someone of his own age , He just wanted someone young
NO! He wanted someone he could manipulate and couldn't get a strong, independent woman his own age so he had to resort to an 18 year old baby!!" :soy::soy::soy:

Another argument or teen love or rope theory

18 year olds attraction toward you would be even more looks/style/mannerism dependent. Unless you're promising her financial gains in return; which would be prostitution, I really don't know what reddit cucks mean by "manipulation".

You cannot manipulate prime women. Period.

If you're a fakecel then yes.

it's very hard because most young girls have a policy of only talking to people they already know or their friends already know

so good luck with that, if anyone's gonna pierce the gay shield of 'be at the exact right place and time and also all my friends know you' it's going to be chadderino

no it's actually harder ;) the foids that are the easiest to get as gf (for a normie, not an incel) are the non-roastie foids that are about 20 years old because desperation kicks in at that age and you can usually get away with cold approaching. the post wall hags are coping hard, it's best to not listen to 25-50 year old women regarding anything at all. younger or older ones can be honest sometimes
i would crawl through broken glass to get a 20 year old gf, what makes you believe they are desperate in any way?

it's very hard because most young girls have a policy of only talking to people they already know or their friends already know

so good luck with that, if anyone's gonna pierce the gay shield of 'be at the exact right place and time and also all my friends know you' it's going to be chadderino

i would crawl through broken glass to get a 20 year old gf, what makes you believe they are desperate in any way?
If she was a 20 year old gigastacy would you play football with a live hornets nest??

Every time you hear of a man dating/fucking a younger girl, you'll always hear something like "it's because he can't get a woman his own age". Which assumes that he'd prefer a woman his age over a younger girl and that younger girls are easier to get. Around where I live, there was this 39 year old married man who coached a university gymnastics team. He ended up getting caught having sex with one of the 18 year old Stacies on his team in a car and they were both arrested for indecent exposure. But the comments on the article was as if he actually wanted a woman his age, couldn't get one so he had to resort to an 18 year old (they had a pic of his wife and a pic of the 18 year old Stacy and she mogged his wife to hell and back).younger

I always said I would never last five minutes working in a high school as the IT guy for the same reasons. My instincts would take over and force me to do anything necessary to seduce 18 year old stacies.

I would hulk smash any cuck or SJW who stood in my way.

My hormones would give me extra strength surrounded by fit young 18 year old foids and it would just be a cuck and SJW massacre and then a mass orgy with a bunch of fit young gymnasts and dancers.

But the reality is, foids are disgusted by older men. Men over 30* are seen as completely disgusting and father figures by foids under 25.

If that wasn't the case, men would leave foids as soon as they turned 30 and then themselves a fresh young 18 year old.

*Unless chad

20 year old prime foids are easier to get? I don't understand that logic at all.

Last edited:

because your first sentence doesn't apply with them and they are desperate in a sense of they don't want to get pumped and dumped but really want male contact by then. obviously this doesn't apply to your average roastie. but by 20 if a femoid hasn't found a bf for whatever reason(mild autism, studymaxxing, unremarkable looks, extreme introversion), she'll feel a sense of urgency. before that, they just don't care and are content reading books or drinking coffee in coffee shops while waiting for gigachad.
20 year old prime foids are easier to get? I don't understand that logic at all.
they have less requirements than a 35 year old blown out hole yes. and that's around the time when most of them really fucking want a bf

I always said I would never last five minutes working in a high school as the IT guy for the same reasons. My instincts would take over and force me to do anything necessary to seduce 18 year old stacies.

My hormones would give me extra strength surrounded by fit young 18 year old foids and it would just be a cuck and SJW massacre and then a mass orgy with a bunch of fit young gymnasts and dancers.

But the reality is, foids are disgusted by older men. Men over 30* are seen as completely disgusting and father figures by foids under 25.

If that wasn't the case, men would leave foids as soon as they turned 30 and then themselves a fresh young 18 year old.

*Unless chad
If you are over 30 you have to look relatively younger. You can't look like a middle aged guy.

*Unless chad

Im pretty sure he meant 30 yr old
Nvm

Massive fucking Cope

getting a much younger woman to go out with you IS harder than getting someone your own age. most teen girls will call you a creep if you ask them out. i know this for sure. ask any teen girl. i couldn't give 2 shits if you date an 18 year old though.

OMG, it would be soooooo coooooool if it was true.

I simply don't deserve those real walking zits of fat and bitternes. I am not worthy.

Can I have high-octane sex toys in thight closes from school? Shame on me for picking the easy route. I am so, so in shame. And also hard.

Easy as long as you're not subhuman

Sometimes I wonder if the average age of the users of this forum is about 14.

It's easier if you want a free ticket to a 20-year hotel stay, that's for sure. The dress code is casual: orange jumpsuits only.

It's easier if you want a free ticket to a 20-year hotel stay, that's for sure. The dress code is casual: orange jumpsuits only.
Its a misnomer that 18 is the AOC. Depends on the state. Its 16 where I'm at

Its a misnomer that 18 is the AOC. Depends on the state. Its 16 where I'm at

How are you going to "get foids who are 18 and younger" though? Be this random older guy who hangs around high school games alone?

18 year olds attraction toward you would be even more looks/style/mannerism dependent. Unless you're promising her financial gains in return; which would be prostitution, I really don't know what reddit cucks mean by "manipulation".

You cannot manipulate prime women. Period.
Reddit cucks don't know what Reddit cucks mean by "manipulation"
How are you going to "get foids who are 18 and younger" though? Be this random older guy who hangs around high school games alone?
You can randomly meet one somewhere I guess. What if a gymcel meets a 16 year old Stacy at the gym?

Not in this universe

Is it easier to get girls you have very little exposure and appeal to? Yes bro. Just be confident.

And have a good personality, like Ray Diaz.

Every time you hear of a man dating/fucking a younger girl, you'll always hear something like "it's because he can't get a woman his own age".
Yeah that's a fucking massive roastie cope. Younger women are not only more fertile and physically attractive but they haven't been run through with as much cock so they're objectively better than older women unless you're a cuck who enjoys the thought of having a used up foid.

Just go to jail bro

I can agree.When I talked to foids on the internet and met some of them IRL while both me and them were around 12-14,they really were more friendly.
When I went to the college and met a bunch of 17 yo foids they were already acting like massive bitches riding cock carousel.
I tried to hang out with 16 yo foids,but its still hard to get them because they can be scared by some random dude chatting with them out of nowhere,and really prefer someone who is a friend of their friends.

this pisses me off and I never wanted or want to be one of those dirty old men but in all honestyIf i got to that age and had that chance i probably would.. then again i think fucking after 30 is disgusting and weird