Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a foids fault that we are incels?

P

psoriasistruecel

Greycel
If you were a foid and had the choice of choosing Chad or sub-5 humans like us who would you realistically choose?

I don’t know who to hate

I am not a woman, and never will be. But your question is like asking: what would you prefer to eat? A sweet or a broccoli?

Hate no one. Hating is useless.

i see it as a 50/50

Kinda. I definitely could have been treated with more humanity at points in my development, including by foids. I see hating women as pointless though. It just gives them power.

It's 50% foids fault and 50% the people who rose their SMV to tremendous rates.

I wouldn’t pick a Chad

weird question

I don't want to fuck other guys, I wouldn't fuck a chad or an incel

why would you even think about that unless you're gay

but to answer the question in the title, yes, it is foids' fault that they are hypergamous sluts

I do not blame Stacies at all for not wanting me. If I was a Stacy, I wouldn’t want some plain guy like myself either. I do however blame average and particularly below average women for thinking they deserve better than me.

If you were a foid and had the choice of choosing Chad or sub-5 humans like us who would you realistically choose?

I don’t know who to hate
If i was a foid, i would have sex with incels out of mercy.