Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a crime to put a used condom on a foid's car?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
There's this bitch who used to harass me and by doing some research I found out where she lives. I want to coom inside a condom and then leave it on her windscreen just for lolz. I did it a few times to random women I had no connection to but I have some history with this bitch. There's a good chance she'd know it was me. Not that I care but obviously i'd be leaving behind my DNA. No one would care enough to investigate a condom, or does that count as rape too in 2022? I guess i'm being paranoid.

Why not just put shit in her letter box

Ye, it's punishable by death in today's society.

I remember a LONG time ago (the knock and run was awhile ago I’m saying) when some dude I use to know in real life talked behind my back or something, it was something like that so I went to his door to do a knock and run, not sure if he heard or not though. Maybe it was a bad idea since other people lived there too but oh well.

Why not just put shit in her letter box
Because then someone else might find it first. I want her to know that i'm thinking about her, that's why I want to put it on her car specifically.

I remember a LONG time ago when some dude I use to know in real life talked behind my back or something, it was something like that so I went to his door to do a knock and run, not sure if he heard or not though. Maybe it was a bad idea since other people lived there too but oh well.
Alpha move:dab:

how would they know it was you?

they cannot test your dna wo your permission

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back