Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it a cope to imagine that most curries and rice men are incel?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Whereas whem I go outside most ricemen are with a noodle. Well they must be betbuximg I guess at least that makes me feel better assuming that

Most are actually betabuxxing cucks, not incel.

99.9% of rice who don't betabuxx are incels. Same for curries as well.

i think being a betabux is ingrained in ther minds as "normal"
" i'm the man, i should be working 60+ hours a week and getting my queen whatever she wants if I don't want to die alone and fail to reproduce"

I’m ricecel

indians are actually EXTREMELY blackpilled-just look at caste system and arranged marriage. they LITERALLY have assigned partners. indians in the west would be different though

In the west, no.

Outside the west, yes. Although they are betabuxxing, but betabuxxing outside the west isn't as bad since in india there are no laws against marital rape

But how many dont betabuxx? There are more betabuxxers than incels
In Asia is it assumed that if you are no t beta buxxing then you are either too poor or gay. They don't understand the concept of the black pill yet

when I was at university a bunch of ricemen fresh off the boat had a rice female also fresh off the boat. but there were also large packs of ricemen without females

...since in india there are no laws against marital rape

Even with that in mind, marital rape could easily be counted as domestic abuse. Lets not underestimate gynocentrism there. "How can she slap" happened in india after all.
In the end that is not an option, not a solution or not even a workaround.

Even with that in mind, marital rape could easily be counted as domestic abuse. Lets not underestimate gynocentrism there. "How can she slap" happened in india after all.
Yeah I don't know what that is tbh

They are noted betabuxxers.

Curryland and riceland have the largest population on Earth, obviously not many incels there

In Asia is it assumed that if you are no t beta buxxing then you are either too poor or gay. They don't understand the concept of the black pill yet

They even don't have the concept of love as far as I recall. Love for them is paying back to the beta partner with s.x, attitude, cooking, cleaning, etc.