Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is it a bigger achievement to get a gf or finish uni?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
In this day and age which one do you think is concidered more socially prestigious?

Get a gf. You can finish Uni with hard work and dedication. Getting a gf is decided by random genetic factors before you were ever born

Get a gf. You can finish Uni with hard work and dedication. Getting a gf is decided by random genetic factors before you were ever born
If you win the lottery is that an achievement? Or just dumb luck?

In this day and age which one do you think is concidered more socially prestigious?
GF, am seen as an even bigger nerd/loser if I have good grades in university and no GF, am seen as a parody of a human being then - something that exists as an archetype in a bad comedy and shouldn't exist irl

any halfwit can get a degree these days

Finish Uni, cause getting a gf mostly depends on your looks and if you have enough looks it's ridiculous to do it.

When you get a girlfriend, you prove to be human deserving of love.
I think it would be a bigger archievement for my dumb cousin to get a degree than a girlfriend because he is a slayer.
But for a dumb loveless neet, getting a girlfriend is far more impressive.
If you are normie, getting a degree is more impressive, but if you are garbage like me, getting a girlfriend is far more impressive.

Neither. Getting a gf is all about looks. Like grats on getting born with good genes! Uni is just retarded indoctrination for a piece of paper that says you can wageslave. Nothing admirable about that.

60% of men graduate, and only 20% can get a gf.

Get a gf, no fucking doubt
It really shouldn’t be that way but thank gynocentrism for that

Anyone can finish uni unless they're studying something really hard like medicine or law, but even then it's easier than getting a gf

GF, am seen as an even bigger nerd/loser if I have good grades in university and no GF, am seen as a parody of a human being then - something that exists as an archetype in a bad comedy and shouldn't exist irl
You just look like a compensating try hard. Just like subhumans who lift

Ur status at job you enter through collage education is useless if u dont have a gf since sticking your dick in a hole is the only value normies understand

GF for sure. I will graduate in two years but will still be a loser virgin.

Cope. You can’t achieve a gf

any retard can get a degree nowadays
getting a gf however is not something everyone can do

Finnish uni. Getting a gf isn't really an achievement. It's more like something you're gifted with by being good looking

I have a software engineering degree so...

>Start of your career with crippling debt
or
>Tie your heart to a foid, who will stress you out, isolate you from any friends you may have had, then cheat on you and kick you to the curb for being stressed out and having no friends

Both seem like terrible ideas tbh.

Social prestige?
Definitely a nice looking female companion and a display of wealth.

Degrees are not worth anything unless than can contribute to the above - this is coming from someone with three tertiary degrees.

How much of a female worshipping simpleton do you have to be to think that getting a loose stinking hole is considered an achievement?

How much of a female worshipping simpleton do you have to be to think that getting a loose stinking hole is considered an achievement?
Social prestige is what soysociety values. Not what you think is worthy.
Though I do agree with you, it's not how this world works.