Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is isreal filled with white kikes

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
If so how ugly tbh. Jfl must be ugly AF population if it has shit ton of kikes. @tehgymcel420 @BenBerger @kikecel

Don't know don't care

Water is wet. Really gross what they did to the Palestinians. Right wing cucks cry all day about the lefties playing identity politics but will label anyone who criticizes giving billions to the barbaric genocidal apartheid state as antisemitic.

Water is wet. Really gross what they did to the Palestinians. Right wing cucks cry all day about the lefties playing identity politics but will label anyone who criticizes giving billions to the barbaric genocidal apartheid state as antisemitic.
Tbh fuck kikes

Don't really know tbh. Never been to Israel before.

idk about ugly, I have fapped to jewesses/Israeli Natalie Portman and Gal Gadot before

Hello fellow goys

@BenBerger ascended

If so how ugly tbh. Jfl must be ugly AF population if it has shit ton of kikes. @tehgymcel420 @BenBerger @kikecel
Idk what you mean, but compared to me most of Israel are chads and stacies since I am a solid 0/10 subhuman manlet :feelsrope:
True.
The so-called right-wing are uber-cucks, in fact the American Republican party are much more cucked then the Democrats.
@BenBerger ascended
I am still here. For ever :feelsLSD:

Idk what you mean, but compared to me most of Israel are chads and stacies since I am a solid 0/10 subhuman manlet :feelsrope:

True.
The so-called right-wing are uber-cucks, in fact the American Republican party are much more cucked then the Democrats.

I am still here. For ever :feelsLSD:
In kikeland are a lot of the kike males chadsteins? Or subhuman kikes. Might be worth me going if they are RLLY subhuman

a lot of them are MENA kikes so they are brown.

lmao non of the kikes you mentioned are active (except me)