Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is islammaxxing legit?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I just had this idea.
  1. Become a muslim.
  2. Go to some war ridden shithole in the middle east
  3. Find a prime caucasian arab foid. Who wants to escape rural life, war and ISIS rapists.
  4. Pay her father 3 goats
  5. Marry her and bring her home.

Islam seems like it does the poly Chad harem on steroids. They just use their incels for jihad.

Well go ahead and try.

Personally I can't be religious - I'm suicidal.

Then she leaves you for chad once she makes it to the west

Islam seems like it does the poly Chad harem on steroids. They just use their incels for jihad.
I know that. That's why no jihadmaxxing for Chaddams. Just a prime caucasian conservative muslim jb.
Then she leaves you for chad once she makes it to the west
Brainwashmaxx theory. Don't teach her english theory

Muslims dont allow their women to marry white men, but if you are an ethnic cel it is a better option and go for an arranged marriage.

Muslims dont allow their women to marry white men, but if you are an ethnic cel it is a better option and go for an arranged marriage.
I am ethnic. And if her parents are poor enough. They may marry her to a non arab. Though I thought parents would be lusting after white muslim living in the west. Their ticket out.

Modern islam is cucked

Muslim foids aren't trad nowadays, they're just like westerners.
Location and situation matters. That's why I chose this scenario. I am obviously not gonna go after a college educated hoejabi in the west.

Location and situation matters. That's why I chose this scenario. I am obviously not gonna go after a college educated hoejabi in the west.
Yeah but what happens when you bring her home then she cucks you so she can "live her life" and ride the cock carousel?