Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is Islam, or woke atheistic crybully politics going to take over? Or China

What is going to be the regining power by 2100

• Wokeness

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Islam (by having children/force)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • China (from wokeness weakening)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I've often wondered what really will according to every outlet we're getting new and new demographic awareness from.

White uprising will never happen. Genetic editing is their only hope.

China is doomed to the fate of Japan due to low fertility and an aging population, only Japan managed to accumulate more capital before the birth rate fell, so China is a poor Japan. Woke is a cancer, and Islam is being tried to destroy leaders and kings who have sold out to the West. Islam is in a better position, but even it will be destroyed sooner or later by traitors and internal collaborators such as MBS.
I've often wondered what really will according to every outlet we're getting new and new demographic awareness from.

In america, prob wokeness. Most of our immigrants are mexicans, blacks, and indians, muslims are like 4th on the list iirc.

As for europe, itll def be overrun with muslims in 2100 but i still think wokeness will be the reigning power. The military will be full of woke whites who will crush the "misogynistic" islam rebellions. Muslims will never join the military. They'll join terror cells to push their ideology. So itll be a classic battle of military vs terror cells, and i see the military retaining most of the country. At least the big cities if nothing else

Last edited:

In principle, I do not believe that humanity will survive - the birth rate is falling at a catastrophic rate in the United States, it fell by 27% from 2020 to 2024 and this is happening everywhere except sub-Saharan Africa.

China & wokeness

None of the above. the nose people will still have their control.

China is doomed to the fate of Japan due to low fertility and an aging population, only Japan managed to accumulate more capital before the birth rate fell, so China is a poor Japan. Woke is a cancer, and Islam is being tried to destroy leaders and kings who have sold out to the West. Islam is in a better position, but even it will be destroyed sooner or later by traitors and internal collaborators such as MBS.
how will that start? from radicals and zoomers trading in tradition for white knighting and consumerism?

With a lot of money, a lot of money can break the soul of any person. MBS is ready to slowly introduce equality and increase the rights of local foids due to its greed and desire to snatch investments and money from the West. King Faisal told the United States to fuck off and said that he would keep the oil embargo until the United States stopped sponsoring Zionism, for which he was killed.
how will that start? from radicals and zoomers trading in tradition for white knighting and consumerism?

With a lot of money, a lot of money can break the soul of any person. MBS is ready to slowly introduce equality and increase the rights of local foids due to its greed and desire to snatch investments and money from the West. King Faisal told the United States to fuck off and said that he would keep the oil embargo until the United States stopped sponsoring Zionism, for which he was killed.
What is going to happen if wokeness takes over.

Islam will never take over so long as Israel exist and currently the entire might of the developed world is behind Israel so and it could go either way. Islamic regions could be nuked before america collapses and wokeness takes over. So if I had to bet wokeness funded by israel

Islam is a tool to create perfect wage slaves. Wokeness is a tool to destroy the white race.