Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is ISIS still a thing ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Looks like it's over ... What happened ?

They're in heaven with their 72 virgins

@Ecstasy @BummerDrummer @Diocel @Blackpill Rage @Edmund_Kemper

Thoughts

JFL at this shit tier cope
Ohh...they get 72 virgins alright but these virgins are more like this one:

rather than this one:
Virginfoid

Last edited:
It's a shame because I celebrate when Western sluts and normies get killed in their terror attacks. There hasn't been much new gore videos either. Oh what a time it was :feelshaha:

@Ecstasy @BummerDrummer @Diocel @Blackpill Rage @Edmund_Kemper

Thoughts
yeah its over. I liked their videos, they really got me vibing despite being a shitty backwards religion. terrorwavemaxx is so legit

"for the sake of allah we will march though the gates of the paradise where our maidens await" incel tier

Obliterated by Russian and Syrian army kek. I remember back in 2016 they did a terrorist attack each month or so, in July there was one week with one attack each day, scary shit tbh :worryfeels::worryfeels:

Maybe they moved to Europe.

They are almost wiped out. Probably a few hundred left at best

Seems like they aren’t in control of much areas anymore

Seems like they aren’t in control of much areas anymore
They have affiliated groups in Libya. ISIS control areas of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. They have a bunch of people moving from Boko Haram and various other groups to form their West African province. They actually captured a major city somewhere in Africa only last week.
Lost their capital, but gaining new territory in Africa.

Sorry bro...

The "Israeli secret intelligence services" only hires jews...

You'll have to join the French foreign Legion, they're still hiring. (They'll hire anyone with a penis.)

They were created by the West but they got out of hand which led to the West cutting off support and going APE on them. Highly suspicious how quickly they were formed and then disbanded. Don't forget the time ISIS apologized for attacking Israel...

They have affiliated groups in Libya. ISIS control areas of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. They have a bunch of people moving from Boko Haram and various other groups to form their West African province. They actually captured a major city somewhere in Africa only last week.
Lost their capital, but gaining new territory in Africa.
Are those groups part of isis or a different group all together? If they are in Africa then it wouldn’t make sense for them to call themselves the “Islamic state of Iraq and Syria” since they don’t control any regions in those countries

ISIS became WASWAS. Now that Biden is president, we might have a resurgence, however.

Hopefully we see a resurgence.

They were created by the West but they got out of hand which led to the West cutting off support and going APE on them. Highly suspicious how quickly they were formed and then disbanded. Don't forget the time ISIS apologized for attacking Israel...
ISIS was made by the USA to attack middle eastern countries that could harm Israel.

Now it's over.

Dont think so

They were too aggressive, too many of their fighters died too quickly

Trump annihilated them but they will make a resurgence under Biden insha allah.

ISIS was made by the USA to attack middle eastern countries that could harm Israel.

Now it's over.
inredibly high IQ and truth pilled take

ISIS is still active I think but in very small numbers.

Incels
Seeking
Intimate
Sex

@GeneticTrashLoser
@ThePopeofCope
@BummerDrummer
@FullTimeLoser
@Subhuman Orangutan

Last edited:
Yeah it's called IncelS.IS

They're like genital herpes on a skank. They'll be back.

hopefully they all die

Last edited:
Got btfo by the Syrian and Russian armys.
That and they probably lost their CIA/mossad backing

Got btfo by the Syrian and Russian armys.
More like BTFO'd by the Syrians, Russians, YPG, Iraqis, Peshmerga, Lebanon, Hezbollah, FSA, Iran, Jordan, Turkey and the airforces of a bunch of Western nations

ISIS doesn't have a stronghold anywhere but that doesn't mean they're gone, they have a bunch of small groups operating in MENA and the Sahel region

Trump put an end to the CIA funding ISIS

Do you ever wonder why ISIS was riding around in brand new Toyota Trucks.

Last edited:
yeah its over. I liked their videos, they really got me vibing despite being a shitty backwards religion. terrorwavemaxx is so legit

"for the sake of allah we will march though the gates of the paradise where our maidens await" incel tier
View attachment 429992
View attachment 429991
ngl, the calm background music playing as they wreak havoc with explosions and shit is comedy gold

Trump put an end to the CIA funding ISIS
That and they probably lost their CIA/mossad backing
Why is everyone saying CIA was funding them ? It would not be surprizing, as most secret services do fund movements that harm their enemies and indirectly serve mainland cause, but how does ISIS even serve US interests ? Are there proofs of such financings ?

Why is everyone saying CIA was funding them ? It would not be surprizing, as most secret services do fund movements that harm their enemies and indirectly serve mainland cause, but how does ISIS even serve US interests ? Are there proofs of such financings ?
It was mainly a joke about the CIA funding terrorist groups in the past i.e. the mujahideen during the soviet afghan war or the entirety of south America.
Given from what I can tell ISIS mainly operated in Syria, which is a ally to Russian and is one of the biggest powers near our "greatest ally", you could make the conspiracy that they where CIA funded to topple Syria and destabilize the region to allow Israel more power in the region while keeping the Russians out.

Last edited:
ISIS has been found with Israeli weapons several times. It's safe to say who sponsors the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service -ISIS in short.
Hamas on the other hand is the real deal

Not having stable countries in the middle east serves Israeli interests which are US interests

I expect a new (((terrorist organization))) to pop up soon enough

Last edited:
They had a business merger with Incels to become incels.is

View attachment 429992
View attachment 429991
Kino.
Jk fbi
Maybe they moved to Europe.
They went to the Netherlands and changed their ways.

Last edited:
but how does ISIS even serve US interests ? Are there proofs of such financings ?

ISIS doesn't serve the US interests but it does make our politicians rich. Israel has the largest lobbying group (AIPAC) and they basically just buy out our politicians and generals to support these wars in the middle east. They use our intelligence agencies to fund dissident groups that oppose their enemies like ISIS, Al Qaeda. And than the government with the help of the Jewish own media accuses Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq (Whoever they are targeting) of supporting terrorism so they can get public support for deploying the military and bombing them. The point is to destabilize the region so that Israel can expand their interests illegally and unopposed. Israel's ultimate goal is to become a superpower in the middle east. And they are using the US military to try and make that happen. There is no paper trail because the CIA funds these terrorists with opoid fields they confiscated in Afghanistan. Think about many trillions of dollars has been made in the last 20 years from the (((Sackler))) family flooding our country with opoid products created from opoids imported from Afghanistan. Our own government is behind the opioid crisis that has plagued our country for the last 20 years.

Last edited:
ISIS doesn't serve the US interests but it does make our politicians rich. Israel has the largest lobbying group (AIPAC) and they basically just buy out our politicians and generals to support these wars in the middle east. They use our intelligence agencies to fund dissident groups that oppose their enemies like ISIS, Al Qaeda. And than the government with the help of the Jewish own media accuses Iran, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq (Whoever they are targeting) of supporting terrorism so they can get public support for deploying the military and bombing them. The point is to destabilize the region so that Israel can expand their interests illegally and unopposed. Israel's ultimate goal is to become a superpower in the middle east. And they are using the US military to try and make that happen. There is no paper trail because the CIA funds these terrorists with opoid fields they confiscated in Afghanistan. Think about many trillions of dollars has been made in the last 20 years from the Sackler family flooding our country with opoid products created from opoids imported from Afghanistan. Our own government is behind the opioid crisis that has plagued our country for the last 20 years.
:feelsstudy: Taugh me more in a minute or two than my whole time in school tbh