Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is isekai the most incel anime/manga genre?

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
Every time I watch one of these its always about some virgin getting transported into another world and getting a bunch of bitches and are powerful as fuck.
This came to my mind as I started watching Isekai Maou and the protagonist was basically a neet who spent his free time killing normies and couples online

It's a very appealing fantasy for low status people and a fundamental form of escapism. I'm not sure what makes an anime "incel", but if you ranked all genres by their overall appeal to incels, then isekai would definitely be near the top of the list.

Seinen manga tbh. Horror specifically.

ressentiment does this shit good, if you watch that slime bullshit and are over the age of 14 you should really prepare the rope

resent1.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xJl9pcBX3Ts/UBaHLvSWzxI/AAAAAAAAGN0/C00z4Y1Bm-w/s1600/resent1.jpg

Yes, I watch every isekai show that gets aired these days, its like heroin to me, its the greatest cope, isekai harem anime is like expensive 100% pure coke

You should watch the rising of the shield hero, its literally the greatest anime ever, at first the incel loser MC is being bullied by normies but then decides to get a slave loli who becomes a cute teen perky tittied redhead hottie who falls in love with him

Last edited:
Yes, almost everyone I know into this piece of shit bluepilled fantasy trash has a barren love life.

Absolutely.Escapism is literally the best cope.
Horror specifically.
Is horror manga any good?I've only really read some Junji Ito,but besides him.The genre seems pretty stagnant.
Idk maybe im not looking hard enough.

yeah isekai is for loser otaku neets

yeah
I fucking love isekai
A show of that genre needs to be REALLY shitty for me not to like it

Cuz as incels we want to die, so we can get a new life at other world, isekai

It's a very appealing fantasy for low status people and a fundamental form of escapism. I'm not sure what makes an anime "incel", but if you ranked all genres by their overall appeal to incels, then isekai would definitely be near the top of the list.
By incel I mostly mean "low status male", in Japan I guess it would be neet otaku and depressed salarymen. These kind of anime seem to appeal hard to that demographic.
Yes, I watch every isekai show that gets aired these days, its like heroin to me, its the greatest cope, isekai harem anime is like expensive 100% pure coke

You should watch the rising of the shield hero, its literally the greatest anime ever, at first the incel loser MC is being bullied by normies but then decides to get a slave loli who becomes a cute teen perky tittied redhead hottie who falls in love with him
I have to catch up with that anime, I watched up top ep 3 but didn't continue it. I read that the loli grows up again and basically becomes a mommygf

Its the lowest form of anime atm, like the super loli moe anime of the 2000s.