Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is is worse to be a truecel in SEA or the West ?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
or does it even matter? For me its worse in SEA because you still see most couples are looksmatched and old white man still have a lot of SMW compared to me and other ricecels. In Germany on the oher hand I dont expect anything and I dont see JBWmaxxing that much so not too depressing for me.

Being a truecel sucks everywhere that's why it's called truecel

Depends, if you're a white truecel in SEA you got a better chance than a rice truecel in SEA.

or does it even matter? For me its worse in SEA because you still see most couples are looksmatched and old white man still have a lot of SMW compared to me and other ricecels. In Germany on the oher hand I dont expect anything and I dont see JBWmaxxing that much so not too depressing for me.
In which part of SEA are you?
SEA is the only thing that gives me hope right now, I am also a German oldcel and SEA is the only place where I get very few Tinder matches.
That's my last lifeline and hope, if it doesn't work out, I don't see any other solution than roping tbh.
I've read you've been there for 15years, how did it come it did not work out for you?

In which part of SEA are you?
SEA is the only thing that gives me hope right now, I am also a German oldcel and SEA is the only place where I get very few Tinder matches.
That's my last lifeline and hope, if it doesn't work out, I don't see any other solution than roping tbh.
I've read you've been there for 15years, how did it come it did not work out for you?
Thailand. The reason it did not work out is because I am Hapa, ugly and high inhibition.

west is worse since white wimmin are actually hot

SEA is worse. You can at least pay to fuck good looking women in the west