Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over .is is the only place that gets me

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
I'm just an inkwell trying to survive in a world built for normies:feelsbadman:

I can't relate to sexhaver normies

Normies, cucks, and foids can not experience and subsequently understand the plight of the average sub 5 male, simply not being victim to the same mistreatment, negative perception, and effects of hypergamy; it is for this reason most deny the blackpill in such a way, both in ignorance of what they personally have not had happen to them, and willfully putting themself in delusion of the reality of the world as to not implicate themselves in the current discrimination towards subhumans... :feelswhat:

This site isn't perfect, but it's far better than most bluepilled, gaslighting social media funded by the same globohomo-controlled corporations enabling current degeneracy. :feelsjuice:

We couldn’t fit the traditional normie experience and thus we’re outcasted by society. It is what it is :cryfeels:

open arms for my brothers in .is, even that backstabbing cunt @PointOfNoReturn