Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Ireland cucked?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

Are they based?
Why doesn't the Republic invade NI?
I doubt Britain would do anything (does Britain even have a military?), and most world nations would support reunification.

What do you think of this Island?

@RegisterUserName it seems like a good country to me

Ireland is more based than the UK, but legislation is being put in place for cucked shit. Generally it is not a feminist country outside of the cities.
I guess it's a lot more based as a society.

@Murdoch89 maybe you have something to say.

Ireland is cucked beyond anything you can possibly imagine. One of the worst countries on the planet. At least in places like UK and Germany people are losing faith in liberalism, while the Irish are only just embracing it.

At least in places like UK and Germany people are losing faith in liberalism, while the Irish are only just embracing it.
Thats happening everywhere not just Ireland, even here in curryland. Just go to r/kerala and ask them why they like KN movie(a local industry movie that became a hit in here recently) and 99% of answers will be 'wow they showed support for one night stands, race mixing and showed what toxic masculinity and patriarchy can result in much wow based'.
We can only hope that backlash against it might happen after a few years and maybe turn the dial back atleast a little like how its happening in UK and Germany.

they legalized abortion, bunch of cucks

It has lost all of its traditional catholicsm, legalizing abortion,gay marriage and most recently decriminalizing blasphemy, as for the north it's stated that there could be a united Ireland by the year 2030, however when uk leaves brexit in 10 days time, there is also a good chance more british soldiers could arrive again and set up border patrols and observation posts along the border which could give the dissident republicans an excuse to restart the conflict

Its in the west its gonna be cucked

average irishman is a boneless ginger subhuman who thinks fighting catholic misogyny and superstition:soy: will get him pussy

It has the highest birth rate in Europe, so that's pretty cool.

most of the Irish Americans I know irl are massive whiteknight cucks
average irishman is a boneless ginger subhuman who thinks fighting catholic misogyny and superstition:soy: will get him pussy
tbh