Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is INTP a incel personality?

J

jonesy

Banned
-
it is what i got from the personality test

Yes, INTP is the worst mbti you can get.

It's the most common personality type for an autistic loser. Chads are ESTP and ESTJ. The only thing worse than an INTP is maybe the INFP which I regularly get typed as. ENTP's are one of the few extroverted types that often are shunned by the majority.

I think I’m INTJ if I recall although I’ve been given INFP before as well

It's the most common personality type for an autistic loser. Chads are ESTP and ESTJ. The only thing worse than an INTP is maybe the INFP which I regularly get typed as. ENTP's are one of the few extroverted types that often are shunned by the majority.
I'm INFP as well. It's like the usual INTP incel loser but with more poetry and music and less aggressive sperg outs.

It's the worst personality possible for a man in pragmatical terms.

Yes, there have been many MBTI surveys conducted over the years, and INTPs and INTJs are consistently the majority of incels. It's quite rare if you are not one of these in fact.

Im INTP, never began for personalitycels :feelsrope:

INTP or INTJ depending on the test but MBTI in general isn't really super accurate ngl.

Depends on how you approach the test, since it is just an extrotard artifact, but largely yes.

It's the most common personality type for an autistic loser. Chads are ESTP and ESTJ. The only thing worse than an INTP is maybe the INFP which I regularly get typed as

I usually get INFP, and it sucks to be one. Female INFPs come across as cute, endearing, sentimental, and poetic but male INFP's often come across as spineless, depressed, weird loners.
Yes, INTP is the worst mbti you can get.

I think it's worse to be an INFP

Yea I'm an INTP too lolololololol

Most incels are introverts. I'm INTJ

Yeah, I recently did the test and got INTP.

Myers-Briggs is not a very good or stable personality test, but you can roughly group all the MBTI character types that are high neuroticism and introversion as basically social and career death sentences.

do NT people and foids even have personalities?

How can incels be INFP? aren't they supposed to be optimistic and happy or something like that

How can incels be INFP? aren't they supposed to be optimistic and happy or something like that
Having FI as a dominant function means you're constantly in your own head trying to figure out how thing happening to you reflect personal values. It has the ability to drive you insane if you're surrounded by people or things you don't view as good. INTJ's have strong FI as well so they tend to be similar to INFP's in this way, but INTP's have weak FI so they're much more able to cope with having to live around shit they hate.

Having FI as a dominant function means you're constantly in your own head trying to figure out how thing happening to you reflect personal values. It has the ability to drive you insane if you're surrounded by people or things you don't view as good. INTJ's have strong FI as well so they tend to be similar to INFP's in this way, but INTP's have weak FI so they're much more able to cope with having to live around shit they hate.
Interesting distinctions.

>b-but the Myers-Briggs personaliteehee test is a scam because it's not officially sanctioned by academia, like the 5 Factor Model (which itself became prominent through publicity and marketing) :soy:

If you take the test and get intp or intj, it might as well also diagnose you with being ugly because that's all it means really.

I’m INTJ-INFJ hybrid

There is no such a thing as an “incel personality”. INTP Chad still slays.

Actually, doing the personality test was what eventually led me to incel communities. Went from r/INTP, to r/ForeverAlone, to r/Braincels, to r/IWH, and now Incels.co.

The INTP subreddit also blackpilled me further because every girl there admitted that they'd never want to date INTP guys, despite them being also INTP/INTJ. I'm almost certain that male INTPs are the group with the least likelihood of having girlfriends. I'd like it for a study to be done on this topic, if it hasn't been already.

While the test is indeed bullshit, I did it a while back and got INTJ :feelsrope:

Recently took it and got ISTP, but I regulary got INTP in highschool.