Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is internet overrated?

Is the internet overrated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Greycel
Surely it has things like social media (Fb,Ig,Tiktok,Reddit,X,and others which I forgot) which helps us waste time, chatting apps like discord, whatsapp, telegram, zoom, imo etc are very useful also few hours of Gaming is fun. But Let's be real does it really deserve all this attention, time, energy we are giving into it? Is the bill we pay worth it? What good has it offered to you except making you fap? For people like me or maybe you does it provide much value? Yes it is very important but is it as important as the time we spend on it?
Let's be honest lot of us use it either because we are addicted to it or else we have nothing else to do.

No
No

It's better than real life

Yeah they don't really make good music anymore

No
View attachment 1227762
It's better than real life

Surely it has things like social media (Fb,Ig,Tiktok,Reddit,X,and others which I forgot) which helps us waste time, chatting apps like discord, whatsapp, telegram, zoom, imo etc are very useful also few hours of Gaming is fun. But Let's be real does it really deserve all this attention, time, energy we are giving into it? Is the bill we pay worth it? What good has it offered to you except making you fap? For people like me or maybe you does it provide much value? Yes it is very important but is it as important as the time we spend on it?
Let's be honest lot of us use it either because we are addicted to it or else we have nothing else to do.
What else are we supposed to do? Only option is to rot

Eventually yes. Its good for getting stuff for free, like movies, games, books, lectures, tutorials, how to fix stuff. But after some time you just rot and waste time watching shits you cant experience irl.