Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is intellau_celistic a LARP?

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
It makes no sense how he's that austic/mentally messed up, yet he's able to make posts. You'd think he wouldn't be able to know how to with how crazy he is. I think he's LARPING, but to keep it going for that long is impressive.

she is a bot

It's probably a bot, people have used bots to postmaxx and usually get their posts removed. I don't understand why he gets special treatment.

Intellau was a unique presence on the "Incel" online forum. As an avid enthusiast of BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY, he had a genuine passion for discussing the latest BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY. However, what set Intellau apart from the other forum members was that he openly shared his experiences with schizophrenia, a mental health condition he had been living with for several years.

His posts were a mixture of BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY and heartfelt narratives about his daily life, providing a window into his world. Intellau was determined to challenge stereotypes and stigmas surrounding mental health issues, and he did so by embracing his own identity and being candid about his journey.

One evening, Intellau shared a post titled "Inceldom and Coping with Schizophrenia." In it, he described how he used secret incel yugioh magic to create a peaceful and calming environment within his mind when the symptoms of his condition became overwhelming. He also discussed the importance of supportive incel communities in managing his mental health and how his love for BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY had become a source of solace during difficult times.

His post garnered an outpouring of support and gratitude from fellow forum members. Many found his openness and honesty refreshing, and they admired his courage to share such personal experiences with a global audience. Some shared their own struggles with mental health or those of their loved ones, emphasizing the importance of empathy and understanding.

As Intellau continued to post regularly, he used the forum not only as a platform to discuss technology but also as a means to spread awareness about mental health challenges. He shared resources, encouraged others to seek professional help, and emphasized the significance of compassion in helping those who might be going through difficult times.

Over time, Intellau's presence became a source of inspiration for the Incel community. He had bridged the gap between discussing cutting-edge BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY and addressing the very human aspects of life. His story served as a reminder that everyone faces unique struggles, but it's our ability to connect, support, and learn from one another that truly makes a difference in the world.

In the end, Intellau's journey on the forum wasn't just about his love for BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY or managing his schizophrenia; it was a testament to the power of community, empathy, and the positive impact one person's openness and honesty can have on others. Intellau had, in his own way, become a beacon of hope and understanding in a place where the virtual and real worlds intersected.

*May or may not be factual

Yup, he's faking it. He admitted it to me privately.

The IQ thing could be a LARP over 150 is pretty rare and the only proof is that he copy pastes some roblox forum post and that he used to type eloquently.

Have you seen his face? Poor guy. But genuinely sometimes theres coherency in his posts.

But genuinely sometimes theres coherency in his posts.
I think so too. Sometimes his posts push me on to the cusp of understanding a deep insight. I can't quite get over that barrier though to see what he is getting at. It's a bit scary.

My goals are beyond your understanding.

Dragon-Ball-Super-01-p68-654x1024.jpg

commission_dragon_ball_manga_page_by_chibidamz_deg66m2-fullview.jpg

thumb_33_DGB01_1_web.jpg

dnakit-lowres-13.jpg

This Nigga is the forum ChatGPT

@LeFrenchCel nails it.

Tbh that shit takes time to do, idk how he can spam stuff like this all day long without using a bot or without having several thousands of screenshots of random stuff stocked on his pc :feelshaha:

Intellau was a unique presence on the "Incel" online forum. As an avid enthusiast of BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY, he had a genuine passion for discussing the latest BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY. However, what set Intellau apart from the other forum members was that he openly shared his experiences with schizophrenia, a mental health condition he had been living with for several years.

His posts were a mixture of BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY and heartfelt narratives about his daily life, providing a window into his world. Intellau was determined to challenge stereotypes and stigmas surrounding mental health issues, and he did so by embracing his own identity and being candid about his journey.

One evening, Intellau shared a post titled "Inceldom and Coping with Schizophrenia." In it, he described how he used secret incel yugioh magic to create a peaceful and calming environment within his mind when the symptoms of his condition became overwhelming. He also discussed the importance of supportive incel communities in managing his mental health and how his love for BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY had become a source of solace during difficult times.

His post garnered an outpouring of support and gratitude from fellow forum members. Many found his openness and honesty refreshing, and they admired his courage to share such personal experiences with a global audience. Some shared their own struggles with mental health or those of their loved ones, emphasizing the importance of empathy and understanding.

As Intellau continued to post regularly, he used the forum not only as a platform to discuss technology but also as a means to spread awareness about mental health challenges. He shared resources, encouraged others to seek professional help, and emphasized the significance of compassion in helping those who might be going through difficult times.

Over time, Intellau's presence became a source of inspiration for the Incel community. He had bridged the gap between discussing cutting-edge BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY and addressing the very human aspects of life. His story served as a reminder that everyone faces unique struggles, but it's our ability to connect, support, and learn from one another that truly makes a difference in the world.

In the end, Intellau's journey on the forum wasn't just about his love for BLACKPILL PHILOSOPHY or managing his schizophrenia; it was a testament to the power of community, empathy, and the positive impact one person's openness and honesty can have on others. Intellau had, in his own way, become a beacon of hope and understanding in a place where the virtual and real worlds intersected.

*May or may not be factual
Nice hommage to our saint, I too appreciate his nuances and deep relfections

If he is honestly I respect the commitment

Not a larp nor a bot JFL. If you spend enough time on the forum you can tell

I want to know what he actually is and why he posts like that. hes been schizoposting for several years apparently and only now people are wondering who he is?

I thought it was a LARP at first, but after reading his earlier and lucid posts - pretty sure he is struggling with mental illness boyo
I want to know what he actually is and why he posts like that. hes been schizoposting for several years apparently and only now people are wondering who he is?

He’s an abused dog
Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

It makes no sense how he's that austic/mentally messed up, yet he's able to make posts. You'd think he wouldn't be able to know how to with how crazy he is. I think he's LARPING, but to keep it going for that long is impressive.
Intellau is OUR Saint he is in the top 3 truecels from here
5'3mentalcelsubhumanblack

He’s an abused dog
he has ASD, MDD, GAD and PTSD? brutal. ngl when I first joined this site I legitimately thought he was a AI bot but now that I know he has severe mental illnesses I realized its a real person and I feel bad

Intellau is OUR Saint he is in the top 3 truecels from here
5'3mentalcelsubhumanblack
Some more stories from @Intellau_Celistic
Hello.

Hello.

I'm not schizophrenic, but I do have ASD. I suffer from parasomnia/sexsomnia and experience involuntary sexual behaviors(masturbation, sexual sleep-talking, sleeping with one leg crouched in the air) during sleep because of it. This resulted in people recording me and laughing at me while I was sleeping(Having a nightmare of group therapy), which made me afraid to sleep in the presence of others.

I had to isolate myself inside a relative's basement out of fear of being recorded again by strangers. It's another gift of neuro-atypicality.

he has ASD, MDD, GAD and PTSD? brutal. ngl when I first joined this site I legitimately thought he was a AI bot but now that I know he has severe mental illnesses I realized its a real person and I feel bad
Lol he when I joined this site he would actually respond to my posts and stay on topic sometimes giving me advice. He got worse this year tbh

Some more issues
Indeed, a very truthful quote. Unplanned, I was the child of an ectopic pregnancy that resolved itself spontaneously.

Sadly, I was born with GI anomalies and hypospadias(They are known to occur together).