Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is increasing test even worth it?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
My sex drive would be high asf and would make my life even worse but I've also heard there are a lot of positives too having higher T

Is it worth it?

Nope having no sex drive will make you much happier

I guess it depends on your current test levels. If it's low it's definitely worth it.

I have no clue what my test levels are personally but a lot of things point to them being low so I might try do the same.

I guess it depends on your current test levels. If it's low it's definitely worth it.

I have no clue what my test levels are personally but a lot of things point to them being low so I might try do the same.
I might also get angrier which will make me lower inhib :feelshmm:

Follow Me Yes GIF by ZIP ZIP

it makes a big difference but there is diminishing returns

What ways did it improve your life?
bigger muscles, deeper voice, more masculine, more aggressive in general, not giving a fuck and making your OWN decisions without giving a shit what others have to say

bigger muscles, deeper voice, more masculine, more aggressive in general, not giving a fuck and making your OWN decisions without giving a shit what others have to say
Shieeeet really? Any natural ways to increase it thar you recommend?

Most “natural” ways are bullshit. It’s genetics. I had naturally high test anyway
Ahh okay. Is test expensive to buy? If so then I probably can't really testmaxx cuz I'm poor

Ahh okay. Is test expensive to buy? If so then I probably can't really testmaxx cuz I'm poor
Well it’s £40 for a vial in uk which will last you like 2-3 months depending on how much you use

Absolutely, increased strength, confidence, zero anxiety, increased sex drive, aggression, feeling like you own the room, etc…

You only have to pin it 2x a week

Absolutely, increased strength, confidence, zero anxiety, increased sex drive, aggression, feeling like you own the room, etc…

You only have to pin it 2x a week
Well once I get a job I'll probably save for it

Make sure you don't grow overly dependent on injecting T into your body I suppose