Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is inceltears banned?

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Works fine for me

if it were all those faggots would go to 9gag or some other normie garbage.

Looked up Braziliansigmas profile and saw he hasn't posted since 3 hours so It could have been true

giphy.gif

For me it doesnt. Looked up Braziliansigmas profile and saw he hasn't posted since 3 hours so It could have been true
Do you think he has his computer set up in front of a toilet so that he doesn't have to stop posting to take a shit

"IncelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit"
This seriously pisses me off, they're completely open about their bullying of men that have nothing to live for....
Their entire sub is a hate group. but it's fine because society says you're allowed to hate low status men... such deluded hypocrites they are, i hope sociey collapses soon

have braziliansmegma's pics ever been leaked?

In some other parallel universe? May be, I'm not sure.

Good bait thread. Jfl at thinking cuck it would ban it

It's a far-left festering pile of soy & cum stained of a sub, so highly doubt it

Yes it has been.

Ofc not, despite them posting the most controversial things incels say they aren't quarantined.

IT can get fucked by a dozen trannies for all I care.

This seriously pisses me off, they're completely open about their bullying of men that have nothing to live for....
Their entire sub is a hate group. but it's fine because society says you're allowed to hate low status men... such deluded hypocrites they are, i hope sociey collapses soon
Ofc not, despite them posting the most controversial things incels say they aren't quarantined.

It's the biggest incel subreddit on reddit, why is it not banned yet?
They literally just repost our stuff with a dumb headline.
The spread incel content.

For me it doesnt. Looked up Braziliansigmas profile and saw he hasn't posted since 3 hours so It could have been true

You are a fucking hero.

edit: hey, it's down for me too right now. Guess it's cuckit.

"Our CDN was unable to reach our servers"

This is what I am getting right now. Of course it would be fucking sweet if they got shut down but I think it is just a technical issue. Reddit is cucked and owned by feminists.

No, I think Reddit is just down at the moment.

It's down to me. I hope the whole Reddit gets shut down tbh.

They're all losers who think they get a status bump by spending their days mocking autistic men at the bottom of society.

They're the lowest of the low. Vermin the lot of them.

Inceltears is the pinnacle of social justice achievement. It will never be banned because reddit is seething with SJWs who are dedicated to bringing ugly men to justice for their crimes of being unnactractive and disrespectful to people with small brains and bleeding holes.

If cucktears ever got banned it would make no long-term difference because soyboys and cucks would just find another place to spew their shit, but given that cucktears members are completely incapable of keeping things in perspective, their butthurt would be EPIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.