Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is incel vs truecel akin to Christian vs true Christian?

Loner437

Loner437

outcastcel
★★★
I see it like that. There are many Christians but there is an elite group who calls themselves true Christians and they believe that most Christians are not true Christians. Isn't that like truecels?

I see it like that. There are many Christians but there is an elite group who calls themselves true Christians and they believe that most Christians are not true Christians. Isn't that like truecels?
I think the distinction between incel and trucel is that an incel had no opportunity to have sex while a trucel had no opportunity to have sex and even with great luck would still have none.

So for example someone who has normie-tier looks, but lives in an area where 90% men and 10% women live and thus cannot get anyone is an incel, but someone who is ugly and disabled is a truecel. So essentially a trucel would be an incel no matter the circumstances, but some non-truecel incels would not be incels with the same genes in different circumstances.

Trucels are a minority, most are mentally handicapped so I don’t think they even realize