Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

.is in 2024

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
Confirmed and confessed faggot femboy that sent nudes on discord and admitted to dressing in womens clothes and doing faggot shit IS ALLOWED ON THE SITE

A guy that makes one simple 'ur a fag' joke to others gets warned..... (me)

Confirmed and confessed faggot femboy that sent nudes on discord and admitted to dressing in womens clothes and doing faggot shit IS ALLOWED ON THE SITE

Which user is this? If he doesn't know it already, I'll inform him that he's a fag

10k+ posts halo, since most people are leaving this site and only normies/fakecels are there who doesn't post much that's why this jews needs people like him to make the community active

10k+ posts halo, since most people are leaving this site and only normies/fakecels are there who doesn't post much that's why this jews needs people like him to make the community active
True, there are very few people from when I joined who are still around. Any "useful" user must be protected

True, there are very few people from when I joined who are still around. Any "useful" user must be protected
But he isnt useful since he is a confirmed homo.

But he isnt useful since he is a confirmed homo.
He makes lots of posts, and people like him for that. Plus the site remains a little more active with the addition of his gay activity

He makes lots of posts, and people like him for that. Plus the site remains a little more active with the addition of his gay activity
0/10 rage bait

If fags were useful, Hitler would have use them as slaves instead of killing them.

Discord is shit

Bruh

I'm skeptical of such accounts
A lot of people postmaxx in the place that shall not be named