Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Hypergamy really this out of control now??

Dockta_33

Dockta_33

Recruit
★★★★
Legit just saw a a normal height HTN or maybe even low end Chadlite with a ugly looking chubby foid. Is that really all normies can get anymore:lul:

People need to start thinking about human sexual interactions as it really is: a market. Where people have less and more value. If Chad fucks all the foids in rotation and there are a majority of men who craves pussy while it is highly inflated, and while these foids have the same resources or even more than you as a man, what else can a foid be interested in you? You have no looks and then this foids may have more money than you, gonna get works easier and generally will be materially better than you. What else can it be but hypergamy being out of control?

Yes, and it is only getting worse and worse

It has been for a while

Normally I see men dating down as well. Usually it is high tier normie with mid tier becky.

Yeah it's tough out there. I think there's lot of suffering we don't get to see cause guys just stay inside coping. I work as a delivery boy and scope that city to the tiniest detail and trust me guys in their early 20's are almost invisible while foids that age are everywhere. I wonder what's the reason :waitwhat:

Also weekends (i work both days) are total COUPLE SUPREMACY. You can see like 5 couples in a row without seeing a single person. It's fucking brutal. There's no reason to go outside as a single, unaccomplished person. Maybe if your celibacy was just some temporary bad luck or something then it would be different. But as an incel ? Just stay inside, bro ! :feelshaha:

Last edited:
This is how things are, I already made like 3 threads stating that mtn = incel in 2024

Yep, this is a common sighting today

People need to start thinking about human sexual interactions as it really is: a market. Where people have less and more value. If Chad fucks all the foids in rotation and there are a majority of men who craves pussy while it is highly inflated, and while these foids have the same resources or even more than you as a man, what else can a foid be interested in you? You have no looks and then this foids may have more money than you, gonna get works easier and generally will be materially better than you. What else can it be but hypergamy being out of control?
It is now just so common especially in the section where "DEVELOPMENT" has arrived.

Yes, and it's only going to get worse over at least the next 20 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back