Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is hugging foids cucked?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I don't initiate it, ever.

Usually if I'm presented with that situation, a woman is hugging everyone in the group.

I am usually the last and I get a side hug, sort of like we're patting each other on the back.

Whatever. Making a point of refusing such a gesture would be a little prissy and precious. Just go along to get along, I say.

Yes if you initiate it, especially as a subhuman. :feelsjuice:

Not if you grab the ass

No, im not gay, mang

if you not hugging private to private it is over.

Yes, to embrace another human female means you don't get to fuck her. Meanwhile chad hugs her titties with his cock, so you're essentially embracing chads cock and possibly may also hug his leftover commradery, so it's not ideal to hug a foid

I'd be happy to get even an ounce of physical affection but yeah it's probably cucked if it's not someone you're related to (either gf/wife or family).

Not if I want feel her tits up against me

Hugs from a girl with massive tits is boner inducing.

If you’re able to hug a foid, you’re not an incel

Not if I want feel her tits up against me
This is exactly what I was thinking, why is it cucked to hug a foid? I would love to feel some tits on my chest and her curves in my hands, and you get to feel how soft her hair is? Smh I'm not turning that shit down Jfl

If you’re able to hug a foid, you’re not an incel
I doubt it, a pity hug from a foid might release a bit of serotonin but it won't make much of a difference in the long run

I doubt it, a pity hug from a foid might release a bit of serotonin but it won't make much of a difference in the long run

Damn, been awhile since I’ve last seen you

Yes unless it’s a romantic hug. Friendly hugs are cucked.

not really. I can't see why

Hugging is crucial for your health

mogging them is good :feelshaha:

I don't consider hugging foids as cucked.
You are probably a faggot.

this makes me think about how every guy i've been around (both normies and chads) is used to greet foids by hugging them, while in my autistic brain i've never even thought about that because it seems so intimate to do with random people.
besides hugging coworkers during celebrations/events, the only times a girl hugged me was in highschool and it happened once only

I'd be happy to get even an ounce of physical affection but yeah it's probably cucked if it's not someone you're related to (either gf/wife or family).