Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is huge skull a death sentence?

HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Rope or cope but don't hope
★★
I don't normally see it from the front but when I take pics from side or video I can see my skull is superbig ogresize, when I try on hats in stores they usually wont fit or look smaller than intended. Granted being fat can make it seem even worse but the bone is still the same size at lower weight and I'll still have a Shrek-skull :feelsrope:

it depends, if you have a somali tier skull+high hairline then its definitely a death sentence

If you have the height and frame to back it up then no.

If you have the height and frame to back it up then no.
Indeed. I even read in a psychology paper, that people with larger heads are perceived as more charismatic.

It is.

Pachycephalosaurusmaxxing is legit bro. Just headbutt every Chad and take the dino bitches back.

it also depends on your proportions, huge + long and narrow skull is the worst thing imaginable, but huge and wide/proportional mogs small skulls into oblivion

Pachycephalosaurusmaxxing is legit bro. Just headbutt every Chad and take the dino bitches back.
Good idea tbh, my skull could probably be hit by a truck and not get a scratch

it only looks bad if your head is out of proportion.
your shoulders should be 2.5 - 3 heads wide.

A huge skull with a small build/short height is death... You look neotenous as fuck.

Di Caprio has a big skull but past that height threshold of 5ft10+ (I think he's 5ft11.5)

depends on the shape of the skull.

A small skull is bad if it has an alien-like shape, very common in Mediterraneans

depends on the shape of the skull.

A small skull is bad if it has an alien-like shape, very common in Mediterraneans
I have overall big, robust skull but it's more noticeably huge from the side.

Largeskullcel checking in, my cranial circumference is 63,5 cm. What is yours OP?

Somewhere around the same
I'm sure it could depend on other factors, but even with my decent frame and build overall, and even severly recessed face I still think I look very disproportionate and bobble-dollesque. For other reasons other than this it is beyond over for me, but I believe the same could be the case for you if you aren't like 190+ cm and wide framed.

EDIT: Saw you were 6', yeah I think its over.

Last edited:
I'm sure it could depend on other factors, but even with my decent frame and build overall, and even severly recessed face I still think I look very disproportionate and bobble-dollesque. For other reasons other than this it is beyond over for me, but I believe the same could be the case for you if you aren't like 190+ cm and wide framed.

EDIT: Saw you were 6', yeah I think its over.
Yeah it fucking sucks, nothing you can do about a huge skull, you'll just look like an ogre no matter what

I have a 26” head circumference but I have bad eyes and my jaw isn’t sharp. You need a big skull all around, to be somewhere between fair and swarthy, and an appropriate frame and height to make use of a big head size.

No. Having a large, robust and dimorphic skull is a sign of virility. Having a small skull is much, much worse.

No, I wouldn't say so.

it also depends on your proportions, huge + long and narrow skull is the worst thing imaginable, but huge and wide/proportional mogs small skulls into oblivion
Bring back the old avi.

Just take the lollipopill