Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is hebephilia and ephebophilia the response to no teen love?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Think about it.

The man who has never felt the touch of a woman in his youth will surely idealize the that age of women of which he was deprived from dating and having sex with and this thought stays with him forever even as he ages far beyond his golden days. If this is the case, then women are basically responsible for all sex crimes against minors due to their sadistic rejection of sub8 men in their adolescence

Probably. You can maybe look up if some arrested people have said that

Think about it.

The man who has never felt the touch of a woman in his youth will surely idealize the that age of women of which he was deprived from dating and having sex with and this thought stays with him forever even as he ages far beyond his golden days. If this is the case, then women are basically responsible for all sex crimes against minors due to their psycopathic rejection of sub8 men
Im not condoning anything, but it makes sense, just like how "Femdom", "Yandere", and "Mommy" Kink is male response to being treated like shit by foids all their lives.

That would make sense

can vouch for this being the case. ive not had the balls to post this thread :feelsmega:

Not really, men naturally desire young, fertile women regardless

Ephebophilia overlaps heavily with normal attraction for heterosexual males.

You mean straight!

The reason its called anything else is that soyciety wants to punish innocent men.
Like:

:soy: OOH dont you know that this guy texted a 16y?? :soy:

Last edited:
All I know is there’s a lot of statutory rape in Latino American communities.

I'm not a hebephile or ephebophile but I think that they are based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back