Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is he saying truth ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

he is famous libertarian conservatist politician in poland
he is extremaly controversial, he says that women are to dumb to vote and showing disabled people on tv shouldn't be thing cause on media should be only seen beautiful, strong, smart
he even say that watching paraolympics is like watching a chess for retards this guy is that good:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
many here would simp for him but let's be honest i doubt that incels are seen as favorable by him

he says interesting thing
he says that 100 years ago white race was superior cause whitexblack couples were white man black woman and now arabs and blacks are superior race cause white black couples are white woman black man
and that white race is to soft and islam will win

maybe that's why asians that want AMWF cause they feel inferior when they see WMAF and want to feel superior

@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

He is pretty insane man. But he is probably partially correct. I don't know if "superior" is the right term to use though.

Oglądałem cale, śmieszne było jak mowil o potencjalnym scenariuszu w którym mentzen jest dyktatorem
mnie rozpierdoliło gdy mówił o lekkiej pedofili
przy okazji ja nigdy się nie interesowałem się patostreamarami czy fame mma i takimi rzeczami

opowiedź mi o tym magicalu, wiem że był tam jakiś rafonix
ja w tych tematch zielony jestem

I lost brain cells reading the comments under the second video. Humanity is a fucking joke.

Ty kurwo jebana to Ty naPierdala w fabryka azbesta paznokciami u janusza tyrasz za £5 kurwo brudna( in video game)
polaczek i incel

patrz @SocialzERo jakie pastucha żem znalazł