Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

' Is he really the laughing stock " - My teacher in.HS

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
..after they keep making fun in my class with constant teasing; that's what she said and.she said that with a smile on her face.

Women like to see these situationa where weak men are mogged

Schools are giga cucked and you should never ever communicate with anyone/don't do anything ıf you are an incel ngl

Schools are hell, if the actual education isnt a problem for you (you are a nerd) youd get bullied and if you are one of those low IQ ogres passing will be hard but you wont get bullied. Simply you just cant win.
Dylan and Eric did nothing wrong.

I have been bullied by teachers as well. One foid teacher made fun of my haircut once. A male teacher used to completely ignored the violence and bullying that happened in front of him in class.

But the worst one was a dyke math teacher I had. Once I got handed my test results and it was a pretty low grade, forgot how much. I ripped it apart and threw wit into the garbage can. She made me pick it up and kept saying "weren't you man enough to do it? Now be man enough to pick it up and show it to your mom!"

Most of my female teacher treated my with contempt or pity. Like i was some road kill.

I have been bullied by teachers as well. One foid teacher made fun of my haircut once. A male teacher used to completely ignored the violence and bullying that happened in front of him in class.

But the worst one was a dyke math teacher I had. Once I got handed my test results and it was a pretty low grade, forgot how much. I ripped it apart and threw wit into the garbage can. She made me pick it up and kept saying "weren't you man enough to do it? Now be man enough to pick it up and show it to your mom!"
you'd be motivated to do well in school if you looked good, which would have helped your social life as well as mental health.

you'd be motivated to do well in school if you looked good, which would have helped your social life as well as mental health.
I know.

The lives of Chads and at least minimally attractive foids are nothing but a constinuous stream of positive reinforcement all the time. That's how they manage to get pissed off about absolutely inconsequential stuff, even stuff that we'd welcome.

Most of my female teacher treated my with contempt or pity. Like i was some road kill.

That was exactly my case as well. Mostly either disgust or pity. Sometimes they would join in on the bullying too.

..after they keep making fun in my class with constant teasing; that's what she said and.she said that with a smile on her face.

Women like to see these situationa where weak men are mogged
Bitches are soulless fuckers. No shock there.

this is happening to me right now :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsugh:

Schools are hell, if the actual education isnt a problem for you (you are a nerd) youd get bullied and if you are one of those low IQ ogres passing will be hard but you wont get bullied. Simply you just cant win.
Dylan and Eric did nothing wrong.

st ali sonboly is more of an example of what bullying does to people than dylan and eric.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back