Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is he one of us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
the child in the background isnt his by the way, he seems to be living in some kind of community housing so he shares with other people. He doesn't have any children and I don't think hes ever had any romantic relationships

Fucking brutal balding

the child in the background isnt his by the way, he seems to be living in some kind of community housing so he shares with other people. He doesn't have any children and I don't think hes ever had any romantic relationships
I would guess he has. He doesn't look like he would have been an incel when he was a younger. I will assume he's a normie.

one of us in denial most likely

i knew a guy , similar in look but only 5'1" out there slaying gigastacies every night.
dude have good facial bones and good skin, good eye area (semi hunter eyes)
if he can get a wig and fix his facial hair, he may be able to hit 6 facewise.

What are you talking about?! He's just needs to fix his personality, and use game and then he will be getting Stacies in no time! :D ;)

nigger why do you got to ask?
What are you talking about?! He's just needs to fix his personality, and use game and then he will be getting Stacies in no time! :D ;)