Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is he an incel or is he just gay?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
WE ARE THE NEW GAYS

More often than not, people will think you are just gay for being weird and single unless you are openly sexist and slovenly and talk about going to strip clubs or simp in some openly transactional sort of way. Not seeming gay is a natural thing to most straight men, but unfortunately some races that are inferior like gooks, or people that have a certain kind of look to them, whether you have a willowy frame, some androgny in you, or long lips-- some men just appear more gay naturally, and the only card these men have to not seem gay is in behavioral compensation. These naturally gay looking men must overperform masculinity at all times (but not too much because that's gay too) or else they are in the gay box by default.

In fact, while it could be almost cartoonish, the way some men are forced to exaggerate these masculinity charades just to not seem gay-- both to to women and men; straight men to earn their respect, and faggots so they know to fuck off. It is at the same time a strategy of neccessity in order to be in the correct status box you identify as, and as a conscientious gesture to order to have a functional society.

This is something straight men perform tacitly, and dutifully. UNLIKE A FAGGOT.

Who is all like, "I am Bryan, my pronouns are 'they/them', and I AM a non-binary polyamorous queerplatonic. :soy:"

YOU DIDNT HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT BUDDY, believe me, we can ALLL read you like a book. In the same way a straight man just knows if he walks around with a limp wrist and talks with a lisp, that such behavior will warrant him queer attention, PEOPLE ALREADY INTUITIVELY UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE JUST BY LOOKING AT YOU AND HOW YOU BEHAVE, WE DONT HAVE TO ROLL OUT A RED CARPET FOR FAGGOTRY AND MAKE GAY STATUS SIGNALING A CULTURAL RITUAL INTO EVERY SOCIAL INTERATION, ESPECIALLY INSTITUTIONAL ONES.

And so this all circles back to the question of 'is he gay or incel,' and the inherent dichotomy of incel existence within mainstream culture, because it's all ironically well connected. Much like the closeted gay in past times, we live in a society that is openly hostile to us. What we'd like to do if someone asks us if we are gay, is to rudely retort 'no faggot, I am an incel and I hate women, tinder is impossible.' But you can't do that, or else you will never hold a job ever again. So the law abiding incel who just wants to cope with hentai alone must live in a queer state of ambiguity in perpetuity. You have to politely say things like "not gay, just having a hard time out there in the dating market. just haven't found the right one yet" :incel:

And even when you say stuff like that, they will still think you are gay. And we have to live this way unless women and gay rights are taken away so we can be openly incel.

Last edited:
Faggots make friends with women and lust after men. Incels despise women for not getting to have them, rightfully so

I once saw a post on reddit of a woman asking if her 16 year old brother was gay because she never saw him with a girl. Absolutely ridiculous she automatically assumes he's gay instead of just struggling to get a girlfriend. Imagine what people think of me as an almost 20 year old that never is around women. And it only gets worse with age. I truly hate that relationships and sex are so easily available to all women and many men that they CANNOT IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT IT, and will just assume you don't want it because it was so readily available for them.

I once saw a post on reddit of a woman asking if her 16 year old brother was gay because she never saw him with a girl. Absolutely ridiculous she automatically assumes he's gay instead of just struggling to get a girlfriend. Imagine what people think of me as an almost 20 year old that never is around women. And it only gets worse with age. I truly hate that relationships and sex are so easily available to all women and many men that they CANNOT IMAGINE A LIFE WITHOUT IT, and will just assume you don't want it because it was so readily available for them.
we are the new gays being completely straight men who jack off to women all day

we are the new gays being completely straight men who jack off to women all day
I hate that society literally thinks the likelyhood we are gay is higher than the chance we are just struggling to get a woman. It's ragefuel that they have it so easy the concept of inceldom isn't even fathomable.

I hate that society literally thinks the likelyhood we are gay is higher than the chance we are just struggling to get a woman. It's ragefuel that they have it so easy the concept of inceldom isn't even fathomable.
they are such massive fags, and so culturally powerful, our existence as incels is being erased

"Wait up incel !! sex and relationships are not needed to live life !!!!":soy:

they are such massive fags, and so culturally powerful, our existence as incels is being erased
Yep. It totally goes against their just world fallacy that some men can be stuck loveless and sexless meanwhile abusers always seem to be sexhavers. Because our existence goes against everything they believe, they have to pretend we don't exist. And when they tell you that love and sex aren't that important to lead a good and happy life, they are ignoring the fact that love and sex are the main reasons they even enjoy life at all, and they'd rope in our shoes.

Faggots make friends with women and lust after men. Incels despise women for not getting to have them, rightfully so
exactly

faggots like women and enjoy female company

straight incels are misogynists who hate women

therefore not faggots BY DEFINITION

"Wait up incel !! sex and relationships are not needed to live life !!!!":soy:
Sure, survival is possible without them, but of course, so is survival as a quadriplegic with no life at all. Love and sex are needed to enjoy life as a normal human, and without them, your mental and physical health suffers.

Gotta love how they conveniently ignore the fact that long term loneliness shortens your life by 10-15 years. So we unironically won't survive as long as normal even if we don't rope as well. IT won't touch this.

exactly

faggots like women and enjoy female company

straight incels are misogynists who hate women

therefore not faggots BY DEFINITION
I didn't think about it that way, but you are right, people should know that we are incel by our blatant lack of friendships both male and female.

But even with gays, they have to super perform their gayness around women, just so they feel safe. They don't want to hang out with a pesky bi guy that will grope them unexpectedly during a fashion show

Sure, survival is possible without them, but of course, so is survival as a quadriplegic with no life at all. Love and sex are needed to enjoy life as a normal human, and without them, your mental and physical health suffers.

Gotta love how they conveniently ignore the fact that long term loneliness shortens your life by 10-15 years. So we unironically won't survive as long as normal even if we don't rope as well. IT won't touch this.
They don't understand that most of us did not choose a life like this, and that if we could we would be changing life asap but can't because of biological factors and how we grew up. It would require some empathy to actually understand how it would feel to have been rejected by everyone, to have your mind broken because of all the shitty experience you had, to only want to stay inside and don't even want to try anymore because you know very well how it will go.

But no, people first reaction is: "he identifies as an incel/virgin, therefore he hates women."

Remember that the only things IT touch are bait, bad takes and venting posts of incels who show anger, they never address incels who are fed up for good reasons, but without hate, this would defeat the whole purpose of them portraying us as some kind of mindless villains.

They don't understand that most of us did not choose a life like this, and that if we could we would be changing life asap but can't because of biological factors and how we grew up. It would require some empathy to actually understand how it would feel to have been rejected by everyone, to have your mind broken because of all the shitty experience you had, to only want to stay inside and don't even want to try anymore because you know very well how it will go.
Yeah, lots of ostracism and bullying during your formative years sets you up for issues down the line. They act like you can have no female attention by 18 or older, likely no friends in high school, and have been bullied in the past without it affecting you.
But no, people first reaction is: "he identifies as an incel/virgin, therefore he hates women."
This is the dumbest take they have. They think that you choose to identify as incel. Whether you identify or not doesn't change the reality. If you have cancer, saying you do not have cancer doesn't change the fact that you do. Their puny illogical minds can't understand this fact.
Remember that the only things IT touch are bait, bad takes and venting posts of incels who show anger, they never address incels who are fed up for good reasons, but without hate, this would defeat the whole purpose of them portraying us as some kind of mindless villains.
Yep. They cherry picked some of my posts to make me look bad, and ignored all the rational and well explained ones like these here.