Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is he a truecel / incel?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-

He's 5'8 and mentally ill (Probably Autism)
I don't know, he's white which is a great advantage (supreme race), and his hair is really nice actually. I feel like he isn't incel and should just stop trying to be Chad when he can PrettyBoymaxx. If he was NT he could prob ascend with a foid. Horrible jaw though, looks like mine

Yes.
Screenshot190

He's 5'8 and mentally ill (Probably Autism)
I don't know, he's white which is a great advantage (supreme race), and his hair is really nice actually. I feel like he isn't incel and should just stop trying to be Chad when he can PrettyBoymaxx. If he was NT he could prob ascend with a foid. Horrible jaw though, looks like mine
Autism is mental illness?

Being autistic is almost automatically a death sentence. Being autistic and manlet, only if the face is gigachad (difficult because autism also damages the appearance of the face).

Autism is mental illness?
Being autistic is almost automatically a death sentence. Being autistic and manlet, only if the face is gigachad (difficult because autism also damages the appearance of the face).
Autism is more than a mental illness, its a death sentence

The guy in the pfp is uglier than him, Brad-lite normie. I think he can pull off the cuteboymaxx honestly, if he wasnt a mentally ill freak
He has a very school shooter failo face tbh.
IMG 1587

He mogs me, but I feel bad for him. :feelsrope:

Autism is more than a mental illness, its a death sentence
Autism spectrum disorder is indeed categorized as a mental disorder—also called a mental illness
Oh s***. The thing that makes me *special* is that I'm ill in the head. I'm just, having an 'It's over' moment right now. Don't mind me.

Well he looks better than me

but he has school shooter vibes

No. I'd rate him 5. Like me.