Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is having Disney Adult Autism the most truecel trait?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I don’t mean the quirky introverted high IQ tech entrepreneur type of autism but the Disney Adult Autism that makes you a fat fuck who spends a ton of money going to Disneyland every month and obsessing over all the rides and costumes

Only foids can get away with this. It’s a complete death sentence for males

Soy betabuxxers also like doing this. Symptom of total globohomo brainrot. :feelsjuice:

Disney adult is such a cringe term tbh.

just call it coping via entertainment instead of making dedicated threads,
there are no disneylands in India but India is incel capital galore, and in my opinion most incels waste their time in watching movies, watching local nigerball sport that is Cricket and other activities when they aren't waging or sending bob vegene messages to foids.

cricket is based
are you pajeet or other britbong commonwealther ? only britbong former slaves enjoy that subhuman sport where hours long matches are played and people go hyped over it to the last ball in mostly "fixed" games

The soyest trait

Ive seen lots of nu male types with their gfs/wives at Disney. Betabuxx, perhaps.

Lots of people in Orlando/Central Florida like this, given the proximity of the resorts and the parks. Not uncommon to see a car with a Disney themed plate or the annual pass sticker on the back.

Download

M 5df5248a138e18131b022d4d

Last edited:
Thats a very long winded way of saying bugmanism.

Dude I went to EPCOT and it smells like shit
Fuck Orlando ngl, such a stinky shithole
Ive seen lots of nu male types with their gfs/wives at Disney. Betabuxx, perhaps.

Lots of people in Orlando/Central Florida like this, given the proximity of the resorts and the parks. Not uncommon to see a car with a Disney themed plate or the annual pass sticker on the back.
Tbh they even have kids and push the shitty kike propaganda to them.
Honestly they are degenerate idiots.
Shouldn't even breed, yet here they are being cringe cows
dfajWTusD_PZ8zfQGuJRWtRxWQOt-eAz8LuGw0EUtN1aCwiKfiZjLl01FR315sKQB6YYeultP-lmgdzFDYTgBmoteAuHQ3yji_zXU68vE3JufSm-NP7Lou_swFRS9PGKygRJNAbc7jRd7WcJ0HLPtf4bfIGunIKoC4j4hXE6ONLcV9Dx6P1APRZl5K-xS0BI5ziyiT-pa_iBKkUG99ovA3I_N6csKSJnOljUe2TV--kkQBXsPKDfYDghpzKTw2ggXZsn9ry-aaLynnfjZngoLOY6kzW9lionE7W87EGWyt9Q2Cr83YLhGX5QIZ2LyN8YluYlm39RliKBVetmDIygVBlZdSVfGQNnXkSEBfz33gXCDrELeWGqpMQcuARCB94ZvYIo7x6LCNEkOciuitNw_ae5MWRI1juVbUhEGS7hbcikdj3sY2NpFCpbupqKfI6MSzusd_nKCb66x5oOvvrVBmZ1iNbKiOpUHiueKrH_8iQh0XJBJvWtOT-jWIq7OG25gTgt1J29nMShaeqVK1l1B70cnyI1t3RKhhkdgA-o5LCoHJLZB19-aVKF3SDYKLgymX8DhzelCLIymjWl2mju68uaEsqGtmMeww9oJgw-jtcCfN6kCpRNirBZL0z-tTPXHGwsXFqWE_-fft165M2vKH_mu8jBq5dRxEccPdnIv_VVCIPm1lEvEU3gir621pddzhxq5r_e6LM0Znis7epvLav6EvVvdBuyPvteDeBNKhQgd4mt6oSu6wIdQOpvcULY7OZ6OZEGEMnXwbKA1f6BHC-ieFNwje7zsOPVGYI9gLqUgjL8dh63UruM_-iYQ2WD8gTZgMvfEEwdmV_gOKHoc8-qU61RawPMft7PLNroPwBXU68xTeAIgmvP2ilK14hNKWo2DlYiXZJrcwpF739-kYncwYJ7hx7pxeqe3Nlf0eiHbJiV=w973-h973-s-no

Thats a very long winded way of saying bugmanism.