Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is having an hourglass-shaped body normal in men?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
I have both wide shoulders and wide hips (which I hate), and my body is hourglass-shaped because I’m very skinny.

If I start gaining muscle, I think my hourglass shape will fade away, but eventually my body frame will look very wide. I really don’t want this.

Is it normal to have an hourglass-shaped body as a man?

The widest part of my body below my shoulders is on B in the following images. The width of my body where I wear my belt isn’t as wide as B is. I drew a quick illustration.

For a man, is it normal for the width of B to be wider than your stomach is from a front view of yourself?

IMG 8885

IMG 8884

Since I don’t want my body to look very wide as my hips are on B, I’ll have to stick to having an hourglass-shape body. But is this considered normal to have as a man?

Last edited:
I have this JFL. I am not normal i have autism tho

it's not JFL unless your starving or something.

Could be klinefelter syndrome, I suspect I have it as I've been made fun of for having this shape.

Could be klinefelter syndrome, I suspect I have it as I've been made fun of for having this shape.
Maybe but not necessarily. Other factors as well.

Is it normal to have the area of B in the images wider than your torso, as a man?

I don't think so.
Jesus. I’ve been worrying about this very much lately because I realize that if I work out to have my upper torso as wide as that area, I’ll look very wide. I really don’t want that to happen to me.

My main question: as a man, is it normal if you have the area in B (in the images), wider than the area pointed to in the red arrows (also shown in the images)?