Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is having an android phone seriously an autist trait?

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★
i have heard people say this but couldnt tell if they were joking

Proud android user here. Samsung mogs. iPhones are for normiescum.

Phone brand doesn't matter if you're attractive

i got an apple because i wanted to come off as normie as possible when i started college

didnt do shit for me though jfl
Proud android user here. Samsung mogs. iPhones are for normiescum.
i have used an iphone before when my brother in law gave me his old one and i hated it. its hard to explain but the layout and controls are definitely not autist friendly

Sub5 with cracked android phone from 10 years ago: Eww he's so poor he can't afford a new phone :foidSoy:.
Sub5 with iPhone 15 Pro Max: Eww he's so materialistic big yikes :foidSoy:.

Yes, every autist in my school had an android phone while most normies and foids had an iPhone. I think that normies get an iPhone because it shows that you have a good social status and aren't poor.

I think that normies get an iPhone because it shows that you have a good social status and aren't poor.
Exactly, they're shitty overpriced and overrated phones, they're just a status symbol for middle class normies. You can't even use them for piracy apparently