Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

.is has fallen

• Thread starter ummmwhatthesigma
  • Start date
Not clicking that, embed the link

lul

Not clicking that, embed the link
This retarded forum can't embed tiktok photos, also you can't get a virus or some shit from a website, thats not how browsers work

This retarded forum can't embed tiktok photos, also you can't get a virus or some shit from a website, thats not how browsers work
Depends on the java levels allowed

Depends on the java levels allowed
Java? What?
Java code doesn't run on browsers
Javascript, is sandboxed by browsers, doesn't matter the "level"

Java? What?
Java code doesn't run on browsers
Javascript, is sandboxed by browsers, doesn't matter the "level"
browsers used to support java. Java applets used to be a thing until they were deprecated, just like adobe flash. and it was a major source of malware

browsers used to support java.
yea bro, this isn't 2015, get with the times
anyone running a browser that outdated will get hacked either way

True, but I do believe you can dox people doing that. I'm not saying that you are but I remember a high school friend of mine set up a link so it would quickly redirect you to a site that would steal your IP and shit. I believe another old user did the same thing but with video files and posted people's IP on the forum. I'm not going to pretend I know the details of how they did such a thing but I know it's not a stretch to believe some people have bad intentions when posting a link on this site.

TLDR: Did not click and more importantly
dnw tiktok

Bro put a album about being a troon written by a faggot thai mutt and being a anti kike in the same person
JFL

Billions must be banned.