Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is harry potter ( books) a good series?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've never read the books. I have only watched the movies. I think I should give the books a try, but are they worth my time? I do not want to read something that's too bluepilled.

imo harry potter is trash for 12 years old

I've never read the books. I have only watched the movies. I think I should give the books a try, but are they worth my time? I do not want to read something that's too bluepilled.
Dont read it tbh. Stormlight archive, haruki murkami novels, Annals of drakis mog it

Is strange for me seeing harry potter movies or reading the books, I used to really like this series, after my mother got cancer back in 2003 watching the first movie over and over was my cope, I thought when I reached 10 a letter of hogwarts would come to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Now I hate harry potter, I hate how he is the destiny child to end evil, I hate how much of a chad he is,the only good character for me was snape, but now I think he was a big cuck.

If you like gay trash written for tweens, you'll love Harry Potter.

12 year old foid literature

It's honestly pretty low quality. If you aren't a kid it's not worth it (if you are a kid wtf are you doing on here, gtfo). Also I'm pretty sure the author is some kind of SJW so there's that.

Read it. It's very enjoyable. Ignore the dumbasses ITT.

it's pretty good. then again I only watched the movies

Dumbledore is gay
JK Rowling tweet

Last edited:
I don't know but you're a wizardcel so you should like it

its ok. Its not great but its not awful. its a childrens book so I wouldn't really hold it to some high standard.

It's okay, middle books really drag.

I have read all 7 books at least 10 times in my life, refreshing every year since i was 9 yo.
For me great series, highly recommend, dont listen to dumbs who watch anime and shit on HP... try by yourself, read first part at least little bit and then make choice if u want to read all or just to stop

Don't waste your time, seriously. Harry Potter is a chad who has everything handed to him from the moment he was born, everything in his life couldn't be better.
I'm not joking on the chad part.

I only liked the third book, the rest are utterly crap.

Last edited:
Not true i heard they not so easy books
I also never read them. Sadly maybe never will

It's for retarded normie foids mostly in my experience

I liked it when I read it. Which was when I was a little kid.

Harry Potter was never good, it was always a shit book series and show series. Don't give the money to JK Rowling she's a fucking piece of shit retard

Book series much more detailed than movies. Also, no Merula in it so won't read.

The idea of the universe is nice.