Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is Hamza example hope for Currycels?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Images 46

Images 47

Images 44

Images 50

Images 49

Images 52

:feelshehe:

Just Be Curry is law :feelsrope:

only if you are 6'1 and have the same facial bones as him curry. mosts currys dont though

Showing before vs after pics where the before is from puberty years is honestly hilarious.

But no, it isn't.

i thought he was 6'1 but i could be wrong about that. still most currys are not even 5'11 lmao
He’s heightfrauding by claiming to be 2 inches taller

not even jaw surgery?
it could work i guess but it think its heavily going to depend on the specific individual. i would assume a decent amount of currys need a lot more then just jaw surgery to ascend though

it could work i guess but it think its heavily going to depend on the specific individual. i would assume a decent amount of currys need a lot more then just jaw surgery to ascend though
true

More proof that anyone under the age of 21 should be banned on here.

and poor jawline without gym, i think it improved his face too

View attachment 706647View attachment 706645

There is a gym for your face.

The only reason a lot of incels deny the effectiveness of the gym is because that was literally the only part of looksmaxxing that PUA's believe in and the earliest incels were anti-PUA so they reflectively countered everything the PUA's said without thinking about it.

The thing is, going the gym lowers your body fat percentage which accentuates your face. Toilets prefer men with a low body fat percentage and going to the gym is one of the best things you can do for that.

There is a gym for your face.

The only reason a lot of incels deny the effectiveness of the gym is because that was literally the only part of looksmaxxing that PUA's believe in and the earliest incels were anti-PUA so they reflectively countered everything the PUA's said without thinking about it.

The thing is, going the gym lowers your body fat percentage which accentuates your face. Toilets prefer men with a low body fat percentage and going to the gym is one of the best things you can do for that.
:feelsokman: